Central Bank of India is looking for retired bank officers in Scale-II and above having experience in working in any Public Sector Banks / SBI and with relevant expertise for recruitment on contract as Incharge for its FLCs centre. Retired bank Officer’s with graduation and below 65 years are eligible for this Central Bank of India Counsellor Recruitment 2020. Let’s check the details of the qualification, experience and online application.
Central Bank of India Counsellor Recruitment 2020
Central Bank of India has invited applications for the Counsellor FLCC posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before December 24, 2020. The FLCC is Financial Literacy and Credit Counselling Centres, which is to Informing the unreached sector about the usefulness of formal financial channel over informal financial channels. Banks use the FLCC for gaining the unreached sector’s confidence on formal financial channels
Counsellor Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be less than 65 years with sound Health.
- Education Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
Officers with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer / Rural Development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to Mainstream of banking / Lead District Managers and Faculty leaders / Faculty members of Training Centers / Colleges with specialization in Rural Development etc. shall be preferred.
- Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer Cadre.
- He should have worked as Branch Manager in any scale in a rural branch for at least 3 years OR as AFO (Agriculture Finance Officer) in a Rural Branch for a period of 3 years.
- He should have an unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- Should be well conversant with the local language, be resident of the same State, preferably same or nearby district.
- Should have retired from Scale-II & above.
Contract Period and Salary
The candidate shall be appointed on a contract basis for a period of one year. The bank may renew the contract on its sole discretion in terms of extant policies and rules. Selected candidates shall be paid Rs.15,000/- per month. Counsellors may be entitled with a lump sum amount of Rs. 500/- p.m. for Mobile, Conveyance etc. Reimbursement of TA/DA for travelling as per the requirement of the post shall be made as per revised rate Rs. 300/- per day.
Central Bank of India Counsellor Application 2020
Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format. The last date for receipt of application is December 24, 2020. The eligible candidates will be called for a personal interview and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
Candidates should send their applications to the following address: Superscribing “Application for the post of Recruitment as Counselor of FLC on contract” to the following address:-
Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Coochbehar
Bangchatra Road, P.O+P.S- Kotwali
Further, it is informed that applications may be received directly at Regional Office, Coochbehar by hand on working days within working hours up to December 24, 2020. There shall be no application fees for any of the candidates.
Click here to download the Central bank of India Counsellor 2020 application form:
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.