Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 133 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. Casini spacecraft is launched by which organisation to protect moons of Saturn that could have conditions suitable for life ?
B. National Aeronautics and Space Administration, U.S.A.
C. Indian Space Research Organisation
E. Italian Space Agency
2. Who was the head of the National Education Policy Committee ?
A. Shaktikanta Das
B. Dr. Shashanka Bhide
C. Michael Debabrata Patra
D. Dr K. Kasturirangan
E. Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury
3. The Lead Bank Scheme was introduced by the Reserve Bank of India in which year ?
4. Where is the Headquarters of World Bank ?
D. United States
5. International Rice Research Institute South Asia Regional Centre (ISARC), has been established at the campus of the National Seed Research and Training Centre (NSRTC) in ……………………..
6. China established its first military base in on Africa’s east coast, in ………………. in 2017.
D. Cape Town
E. Cape Pennisula
7. In 2017, The authorised capital of Nabard is Rs 5,000 crore and there is a proposal to increase it to how much amount ?
A. 32,000 crore
B. 25,000 crore
C. 30,000 crore
D. 20,000 crore
E. 35,000 crore
8. What was India ranks in UN’s human development index (2018) ?
9. In 2017 railways is equipping about 400 stations with free Wi-Fi service in association with …………….. this scheme has dual aim – providing jobs as well as connectivity.
10. Which inter-governmental body responsible for strengthening the .promotion and protection of human rights around the globe and for. addressing situations of human rights violations and make
recommendations on them ?
A. World Health Organization
B. International Monetary Fund
C. United Nations Commission on Human Rights
D. World Health Organization
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2022
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!