Banking jobs are one of the prestigious jobs amongst youth in India. Job security and high status makes it popular and highly competitive. So, the candidate should start preparation right away to ensure success in the exam. In order to crack the exam, Aspirants should be well versed with latest exam pattern and trends. So Entri provides you Daily Practice quiz which will help you in preparation for IBPS, SBI, RBI, NABARD and other banking exams. Attempting daily Banking quiz will help the candidate to have an idea about the exam pattern and time taken to attempt the quiz. So start practicing daily quiz right away to achieve success in the examination!
Daily Practice Quiz 64 – Free Mock Test 2022 for IBPS, SBI, RBI and Other Bank Exams
1. The Reserve Bank of India has advised banks to adhere to timelines prescribed for formulation and implementation of the ‘CAP’ by resolution of stressed loans. The alphabet ‘C’ in abbreviation ‘CAP’ stands for …………….
2. The 1,980 MW ‘Ghatampur Thermal power Project is proposed to be set up at an estimated cost of ₹ 17,237 crore in the Indian State of ………………….
A. Uttar Pradesh
3. The city of ‘Abu Dhabi’ is the capital of …………….
A. Republic of Turkey
B. Lebanese Republic
C. The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
D. Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
E. United Arab Emirates
4. The ‘Singareni Collieries Company Limited’ (SCCL) is a governmentowned coal mining company in India. The company is jointly owned by the Government of India and the ……………
A. Government of Madhya Pradesh
B. Government of Andhra Pradesh
C. Government of Uttar Pradesh
D. Government of Telangana
E. Government of Tamil Nadu
5. The ‘IRS’ is a liquid financial derivative instrument which can be used to hedge against charges in ……….
A. Income streams
B. Interest rates
C. Stock notices
D. Exchange rates
E. None of the above
6. Punjab National Bank (PNB) has recently (May 2017) received USD 100 million as the first tranche of the USD 500 million multi-tranche finance facility for Solar Rooftop Investment Programme (SRIP)
approved in 2016 by …………….
A. Asian Development Bank
B. New Development Bank
C. International Monetary Fund
D. International Development Association
E. International Finance Corporation
7. According to the 2011 Census data, the sex ratio of the population in the country in 2011 stood at …………
A. 931 females to 1000 males
B. 967 females to 1000 males
C. 940 females to 1000 males
D. 945 females to 1000 males
E. 970 females to 1000 males
8. During the recent (May 2017) six day four nation tour Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited “Madrid” the capital city of ………….
9. According to RBI guidelines, a scheduled commercial bank can own stake in a payments bank to the extent permitted under Section 19(2) of the ………………
A. Public Financial Institutions Act, 1956
B. Banking Regulation Act, 1949
C. State Bank of India Act, 1955
D. Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934
E. Reserve Bank of India Act, 1953
10. July 11, every year is observed as the ……………….
A. World Population Day
B. World Literacy Day
C. World Heart Day
D. Malala Day
E. World Hepatitis Day
Free Bank Mock Test PDF 2022
Click the below link to download Free Bank Mock Test PDF Online!
You will be able to score high in the examination if you practice quizzes and mock test regularly. Attending daily quiz will help you in improving accuracy, speed and confidence-level. After attempting the quiz, you will be able to identify the weak areas and Entri will help you improve on that section. Stay tuned with us to attain your dream job!