Table of Contents
The Dena Bank Probationary Officer 2022 recruitment notification will be released soon. The recruitment exam for candidates will be conducted in two stages. The candidates who are wishing to apply for Dena Bank Probationary Officer must submit their exam application online. Candidates should know the steps in online application and other regarding information. The complete details of the tentative Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Application Fee etc are provided in this article of Dena Bank PO Application Procedure.
Dena Bank PO Exam Dates 2022
The organizing body has yet not released the Dena Bank Probationary Officer Exam Date 2022. Candidates are informed to keep checking the Dena Bank official website for latest updates. As the examination date is expected to be declared soon. We will keep you updated with all the latest official notifications regarding the examination.
|Dena Bank PO Application Start Date||To be announced|
|Dena Bank PO Apply Online Last Date||To be announced|
|Dena Bank PO Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
How to Apply for Dena Bank PO 2022 – Online
The eligible and aspiring candidates can apply for the Dena Bank Probationary Officer Exam online. Follow the steps provided below to apply for Dena Bank PO Recruitment.
- Go to the Dena Bank official website and then click on the option ‘Careers’.
- Select and open Dena Bank PO new registration form.
- Enter all the required credentials including Name, Contact, email ID and other details.
- Upload scanned signature and photographs in the Dena Bank application form, as per mentioned.
- Before the final submission make sure all the details entered are correct.
- Candidates have to complete the payment for successful registration.
- Make sure to download and save your application form number, payment receipt and your Dena Bank PO Exam registration number for further reference (Registration number and password will be generated after proceeding payment).
- Candidates can pay the Dena Bank PO application fee either by using Debit cards, Credit cards or Internet banking.
- Candidates are only allowed to apply online for the Dena Bank Probationary Officer Examination.
- Prior to the application process, candidates must be aware about Dena Bank PO Eligibility Criteria as per recruitment notification.
- All the data and documents uploaded should be correct. Rejection can be expected in case of wrong information.
- Mobile number and Email ID given should be an active one.
Dena Bank PO Application Fee 2022
The candidates are requested to submit the application fees at the time of exam registration itself. After the completion of Dena Bank PO Exam registration, make sure to take a print of receipt for further needs. The Dena Bank Probationary Officer category-wise application fee is given below;
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates : Rs. 50/-
- Other category candidates (General/ OBC) : Rs. 400/-
Dena Bank PO Important Documents Required
Given below are some important documents that the candidates have to submit while filling Dena Bank Probationary Officer application form.
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Handwritten Declaration
- Left-thumb Impression
- Signature of Candidate
- Certificates/ Degrees
- Credit Card, Bank Details, Debit Card, UPI ID etc.
Dena Bank PO Exam Centre 2022
The Dena Bank Probationary Officer is one of the most awaited examinations of the year 2022. The organizing body issues the Dena Bank PO Exam Centres along with release of Admit Card. The applied candidates must keep checking the Dena Bank official website to stay updated with the latest information. The Dena Bank PO Exam Centre 2022 is expected to be issued when the exam is near.
Entri assists learners to score easily in competitive exams. Candidates who wish to apply for Dena Bank PO Examination are requested to check the complete syllabus and exam pattern. Start your exam preparation with the best study material available. Entri offers a wide range of courses for all government exams. All the candidates are informed to attempt a maximum number of mock tests, evaluate yourself and boost your success rate. Wishing all the success in your Dena Bank PO Exam preparation!