The Dena Bank had issued a notification recently for recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer. The organization has invited the application from eligible candidates. The interested contenders can fill the application form on the Dena Bank official website. It is expected that the online application will be allowed from April 2022. Before applying, there are few factors you should know about the Dena Bank Probationary Officer selection process. The article ‘Dena Bank PO Selection Process 2022’ will provide you with all the important knowledge related to the Dena Bank PO Selection Process and Dena Bank PO selection list.
Dena Bank PO Selection Procedure 2022
The selection process of the Dena Bank Probationary Officer post includes mainly two levels, the first phase will be an online examination followed by a personal interview/ group discussion. The candidate selection will be based on their performance in two phases.
- The online examination (Objective & Descriptive) duration will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes. The maximum score devoted for the Dena Bank PO online examination is 350.
- Candidates shortlisted after the online examination will be called for the Group Discussion (GD)/ Personal Interview (PI) level.
- The candidate final list will be made based on their performance in the above two phases.
Dena Bank PO Documents Required
Following are the documents that the candidates are required to submit for the Dena Bank Probationary Officer Exam 2022.
- Active mobile number
- Candidates email ID
- Scanned photographs
- Scanned copy of hand declaration
- Scanned impression of candidate left thumb
- Signature of candidate
- Certificates/ Degrees
- Bank account details/ Debit Card/ Credit Card/ UPI ID etc (for payment process).
Dena Bank PO Eligibility Criteria 2022
The primary step is to get through the eligibility criteria, so that candidates will get an idea about the Dena Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment. The information including educational qualification, age limit, category etc are discussed below.
Dena Bank PO Educational Qualification
According to Dena Bank Probationary Officer educational criteria 2022, the candidate must be a graduate with minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ WD category) from a University recognized by UGC or any proportionate qualification acknowledged and certified by the Indian Government. Those candidates who are still pursuing are not eligible to apply for Dena Bank PO Recruitment.
Dena Bank PO Age Limit
The candidate minimum age to apply for Dena Bank Probationary Officer Examination is 20 years and the maximum age is 29 years.
Check out the table given below to know about the age relaxation allotted for different categories.
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|SC/ ST/ Backward Classes||3 years|
|SC/ ST Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officer (Including ECOs/ SSCOs rendered)||5 years|
|J and K State Domiciled in the period (1/01/1980 and 31/12/1989)||5 years|
|Disabled Candidates||PWD (SC –ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (General)||10 years|
Dena Bank PO Nationality
As per the specification of Dena Bank PO Recruitment notification 2022, either the candidate must be a;
- Indian citizen/ a subject of Nepal, Bhutan/ a Tibetian displaced person who shifted to India before January 1962 aiming to settle permanently in India/ Migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Uganda, Ethiopia, East African countries of Kenya, Zambia, Zaire, the United Republic of Tanzania, Vietnam and Malawi to settle permanently in India.
Apply for the Dena Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2022. Before you apply make sure you have checked all the important aspects of recruitment such as Dena Bank PO eligibility criteria, selection process, job profile, vacancy, pay scale etc. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who dream of a job in the banking sector. All the candidates are informed to check the regarding information on Dena Bank official website. Hope you got an idea about the Dena Bank Probationary Officer selection process. The matter of concern is to get successful in your examination through the best study resource available. Download the Entri App now and kick start your exam preparation. Wishing all the success in your upcoming examination!