Table of Contents
Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) has begun accepting online applications for 75 vacancies for the Probationary Officer posts on its official website. The online application procedure for the ECGC PO Recruitment 2022 has already begun. The final date to submit the online application form is 20th April 2022. Candidates who wish to apply for the ECGC PO 2022 can visit the official website ECGC. In this article, we have delivered complete information regarding the interview section, documents required, and tips for interview of ECGC PO Recruitment.
ECGC PO 2022 Selection Process
The selection procedure for the ECGC PO Exam includes two phases. The candidate must prepare in both stages and be qualified to get shortlisted for the desired position.
- Online Test (Objective & Descriptive)
There will be an online exam including an objective and descriptive test followed by an interview. The marks weightage obtained from the online examination and interview will be in the ratio of 80:20 respectively. Moreover, the merit list will be organized based on marks scored in both stages. Thus, candidates ought to crack both stages individually. The candidate has to qualify for both phases to get selected.
ECGC PO Interview 2022
Candidates successfully getting the ECGC PO Cut off in the written examination will then be called for the interview procedure which will be conducted by the Company in Mumbai. The notification to download the ECGC PO Interview Call letter is reported through emails on the registered mail IDs.
Candidates are then needed to download their ECGC PO interview call letters from the official website of ECGC. The Centre, address of the venue, time & date of interview will be noted in the ECGC PO interview call letter. Please note that none of the recommendations regarding the change in date, interview center, etc. will not be entertained. Regardless, officials of ECGC reserve the right to modify the date/venue/time/center, etc. of the interview in unexpected circumstances, if any.
The interview round is the last stage for the ECGC PO officer-level exam. So you ought to keep this in mind and prepare for this in well advance to proficient the final hurdle and secure your dream job in the ECGC banking sector.
The ECGC PO interview exam contains a total of 60 marks where the minimum qualifying marks are not less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) obtained from the online examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively. Candidates failing to ensure minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be blocked from the ECGC PO recruitment process and will not be entertained further.
The last merit list will be declared based on the integrated score received by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview.
The Document’s List to be Produced at the Time of the Interview
Following is the list of documents to be constructed in original and self-attested photocopies at the time of the interview. Candidates failing to have the needed documents will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Printout of the proper ECGC PO Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system developed printout of the online ECGC PO application form.
- Evidence of Date of Birth
- Photo Identity Evidence
- Marks-sheets & certificates for Graduation
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC category Applicants.
- Income and Asset Certificate for EWS Applicants.
- Disability certificate for the Persons of Disability category.
Important Tips to Crack ECGC PO Interview in a Better Way
- Know everything connected to your name like what is the meaning of your name.
- What is the historical/geographical/political importance of your place of residence?
- Any well-known personality belonging to your state, district, or village.
- Any famous personality with the same surname.
KNOW YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Know everything connected to your organization like the date of the organization.
- Current CEO or chairman.
- Current vital news concerning the organization.
KNOW YOUR ATTIRE
- Your dressing manner should be simple as well as professional.
- Avoid any kind of fancy or informal dress.
- Hair cut and beard cut should be simple.
- Endure a slight smile on your face.
- Take permission before joining the room and greet everyone with a smile.
- Sit with a straight head and maintain eye contact with confidence.
- Do not bluff anything.
- Be honest and straightforward.
KNOW BASIC INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Why should we hire you?
- Where do you see yourself after a few years?
- Why did you leave your previous job?
- Why do you want to enter the banking sector?
- Will you leave this job if chosen in other future interviews for other organizations?
- How can make yourself an asset to the organization?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What are your interests and hobbies?
- Any instance where you handled a pressure situation and came out with flying colors?
- Any instance of your past leadership quality?
KNOW SOME BASIC QUESTIONS
- Economic survey and annual budget-related financial facts
- Name of Chief ministers and Governer of states and union territories
- Name of current cabinet ministers
- Important financial facts
- Important Government schemes and yojanas like PMJDY, APY, etc.
- What is your favorite subject?
- Some basic questions connected to your stream and favorite subject
- Some basic questions related to your education/academic background
KNOW YOUR PROFILE
- Know the duties of your profile.
- Know whether it is an administrative profile or an assistant profile.
- Nature and responsibilities of the profile.
- Salary and promotion of the profile.
So, this is all about how to prepare for the ECGC PO interview and which are aspects to look after before appearing for the interview and GD round. IT is also helpful for other government job interviews.
In this way, we have obtained detailed information concerning the ECGC PO Interview 2022. You can access the other details such as the Answer key, cut off. preparation tips etc regarding the ECGC PO Exam 2022 in our ENTRI Learning App.