Table of Contents
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has published the ESIC recruitment 2022 Notification announcing the vacancies for Upper Division Clerk or Clerk-Cashier, Multi-Tasking Staff and Stenographer. The candidates will be selected through direct recruitment process on a regular basis for its offices in various regions. This is an excellent opportunity for those looking for a stable government job in this prestigious corporation. Online application for this post has started from 15 January, 2022 and will be available till 15 February, 2022 in the official website ‘www.esic.nic.in.’.
ESIC is an Insurance firm working under the ownership of the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. ESIC has offices in several cities across the country.
ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022 Notification
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation has released notification regarding 3882 vacancies through ESIC Recruitment 2022 for the posts of UDC, MTS and Stenographer. Out of the 3882 posts, 1769 posts for UDC, 1948 for MTS and 165 posts for Stenographer. All online applications must be submitted by 15 February, 2022.
|Recruiting Body||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name of the post||MTS|
|Number of vacancies||1948|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Job location||Various places across India|
|Mode of recruitment||Direct recruitment|
|ESIC Salary for MTS||Rs. 18,000 to 56,900|
ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|ESIC Recruitment Notification Date||28th December, 2021|
|ESIC Recruitment Online Application Start Date||15th January, 2022|
|ESIC Recruitment Last Date for Online Application||15th February, 2022|
|ESIC MTS Exam Date||Yet to be announced|
ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The number of vacancies for the post of Multi Tasking Staff has been divided on the basis of category. Have a look at the number of posts available in each category.
- UR – 26
- SC – 5
- ST- 1
- OBC – 2
- EWS- 3
- Ex-serviceman – 4
- PWD Category (a) – 1
ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee during the submission of online application. The application fee is as follows:
- For general category: Rs. 500
- For SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates and Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 250
ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022 Salary
The ESIC recruits Multi taking Staff for their offices across India. The employees belong to pay level 1 category and are paid Rs 18000 to Rs. 56900 as per 7th Central Pay Commission. In addition to the pay, the employees are also eligible for Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), Transport Allowance and other allowances as per rules in force from time to time.
ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Before applying for the Multi Tasking Staff post, candidates should go through the eligibility criteria laid down by ESIC and ensure their eligibility in terms of age and educational qualification.
ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022 Age Criteria
All candidates applying for the post of MTS must be between the age of 18 to 25 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 15th February, 2022.
ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification
Candidates aspiring to apply for the MTS post must have Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognized Board.
ESIC MTS Recruitment 2022 Online Application Process
1. Online applications have to be done through the official website of Employees State Insurance Corporation: ‘esic.nic.in’
2. On the home page, click the option “Apply Online for Recruitment to the post of UDC/MTS/Steno in ESIC”
3. Choose the position you are applying for.
4. Fill in the all required fields such as Name, Contact details, etc.
5. To validate your registration process an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. You just have to submit that OTP on the ESIC portal.
6. Once the registration process is complete, you will be able to fill the application form.
7. Carefully fill all the details required.
8. At this stage candidates have to pay their application fees.
8. Upload the documents as required in the application form in the prescribed format and size.
9. After completing the application process, candidates have to download the application form and also have to n take a printout of the application form for the future reference.
Entri app gives you a head start in your preparation for all government and banking examinations. Our group of experts have compiled video classes and notes which helps candidates prepare for the exams in the best possible way. We also provide free mock tests thus ensuring that each and every candidate is prepared to ace the exam.