If you are going to take the Federal Bank Clerk exam in 2024, it is critical that you study the previous year’s question paper. Applicants can improve their chances of getting a job by practicing previous papers. Previous Federal Bank Papers are available in PDF format further down this page. Federal Bank Clerk Previous Papers in PDF Format are available for free to candidates. As the exam approaches, interested candidates can download them and prepare for it. This will be a good opportunity for job seekers who want to work in the banking industry. Applicants can find links to previous Papers on this page, which they can use for practice and reference. We also strongly advise candidates to read the official notification before applying for Federal Bank Clerk PO Recruitment. This article on Federal Bank Clerk Previous Question Papers 2024 will help you to download the Federal Bank previous year and sample question papers PDF.
Federal Bank Clerk Previous Question Papers 2024
The previous year’s question paper is a great resource for learning more about the exam pattern, mark division, and question level. Try to solve previous test problems and download question papers to use as a practice exam. Take note of your grades and compare them to previous cut-offs to determine your level of preparation. Some questions are given below :
1. A person who dabbles in a subject for the sake of amusement –
2. Intended to teach or give moral instruction-
3. To give up the ghost-
- To die
- To have a bad dream
- Encounter with a ghost
- An impractical thinking
4. Amylase acts upon –
5. The Himalayan Mountain is made up of –
- Intrusive Rocks
- Extrusive rocks
- Sedimentary rocks
- Metamorphic rocks
6. Palm Pudding model of atom is prepared by –
- Albert Einstein
- Alexander Fleming
- Niels Bohr
7. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word LABOUR, each of which has the same number of letters between them in the word (in both forward and backward directions) as they do in the English alphabetical series?
- More than three
8. How many letters will appear more than once in the new arrangement if each alternate letter in the word ‘MENTION’ beginning with Mis is changed to the next letter in the English alphabetical series and each of the remaining letters is changed to the previous letter in the English alphabetical series?
9. In a class of 20 students, Mridul’s rank is 12th from the top and Veena’s rank is 17th from the bottom. If Rohan’s rank is exactly halfway between Mridul’s and Veena’s, rank, what is Rohan’s rank from the top?
- Cannot be determined
10. Mrs. Mira pointed to a boy and said, “He is the only son of my grandfather’s only child.” Mrs. Mira, how are you related to the boy?
- Sister Brother
- Cannot be determined
Why Practice Previous Year Question Papers?
Exams are extremely important in a person’s life. They not only evaluate a person’s abilities, but also prepare the individual for the challenges that lie ahead in their lives. However, many people are concerned about these issues. Concern arises primarily as a result of their inability to achieve satisfactory exam results. Previous year papers can help students overcome their fears. Among the numerous advantages of reviewing prior year papers are the following:
- Assists the candidate in understanding his issues
- Assists in comprehending the most important aspects of the curriculum
- Improves the candidates’ self-confidence
- Assists in the creation of comparable queries.
- Assists the student in revising for his exam.
|Federal Bank Clerk Exam Information Links
|Federal Bank Clerk Notification
|Federal Bank Clerk Mock Test
|Federal Bank Clerk Syllabus
|Federal Bank Clerk Video Course
|Federal Bank Clerk Exam Date
|Federal Bank Clerk Study Materials
|Federal Bank Clerk Application Form
|Federal Bank Clerk Interview Questions
|Federal Bank Clerk Vacancy
|Federal Bank Clerk Job Profile
|Federal Bank Clerk Admit Card
|Federal Bank Clerk Salary
|Federal Bank Clerk Study Plan
|Federal Bank Clerk Preparation Tips and Tricks
|Federal Bank Clerk Best Books
|Federal Bank Clerk Result
|Federal Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria
|Federal Bank Clerk Cutoff
|Federal Bank Clerk Selection Process
|Federal Bank Clerk Exam Analysis
|Federal Bank Clerk Answer Key