Federal Bank is one of India’s leading private banks. The Federal Bank Clerk Notification for the recruitment of Clerical Officers in various branches of the bank will be released soon. The notification includes all pertinent information such as the start and end dates of the application process, eligibility criteria, job profile, salary and benefits, and so on. To gain a thorough understanding of the job and plan their preparation, serious applicants must read the Federal Bank Clerk Notification 2021. In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about the Federal Bank Eligibility Criteria 2021. Continue reading to find out.
The federal bank recruitment drive 2021 provides excellent opportunities for candidates interested in working in the banking industry. The proposed selection process will be used solely for recruitment. The selection process will include an online aptitude test, a group discussion, and a personal interview, which will be followed by document verification and immediate posting. To pass the first stage of the selection process, the online aptitude test, candidates must have a thorough understanding of the syllabus and exam pattern. Candidates should learn strategies for passing the exam in a short period of time.
Federal Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates interested in applying for Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 must ensure that they meet the Federal Bank Clerk eligibility requirements outlined in the official notice provided by the Federal Bank prior to registering for the Recruitment Exam.
- Candidates must ensure that they are under the age of 24. (according to the date specified by the Federal Reserve in the official notification)
- There is no age limit for Federal Bank Clerk recruitment 2021.
- Candidates must have a Graduate or Postgraduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates must have completed their education in a regular mode beginning with the 10th grade.
- Candidates must have consistently received a minimum of 60% from 10th to Graduation/Post-Graduation.
- Candidates whose final exam results have not yet been published are only eligible to apply if they have passed all previous semesters with a minimum of 60%.
Place of Domicile
- Only candidates from Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Punjab, or Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens.
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognized university and be under the age of 24. Candidates must be residents of one of the states listed below: Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Punjab, or Tamil Nadu. To properly prepare for the Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021, you must first understand the Selection Process.
In 2021, the selection process for Federal Bank Clerks will be split into two stages:
- Online Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview
Online Aptitude Test
The Federal Bank Clerk Recruitment 2021 aptitude test will consist of 90 questions and a total of 90 points. The exam will last 60 minutes and will be worth 0.25 points for each incorrect answer. Following the test, a 15-minute psychometric questionnaire will be administered.
Group Discussion and Personal Interview
- Shortlisted candidates from the online test will be invited to the selection process’s Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview stages (PI).
- Federal Bank reserves the right to call only the appropriate number of candidates for GD & PI after shortlisting candidates from the Online Test.
Federal Bank Clerk Vacancy – Overview
Name of Bank
|To be announced|
|SC/ST – Rs 250
General/Others – Rs 500
Type of Employment
|Last Date to Apply||
To be announced
To be announced
|To be announced|
Entri hopes that this article on Federal Bank Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2021 will help you apply for the post. Check Federal Bank Clerk Vacancy 2021 here. Entri App is your one-stop shop for competitive exam updates, government job alerts, and much more. There are hundreds of practice questions and mock tests available to help you assess your readiness and plan accordingly. Students are also given access to discussion boards, where they can interact with experts and clear up any doubts or questions they may have.
|Federal Bank Clerk Exam Information Links|
|Federal Bank Clerk Notification||Federal Bank Clerk Mock Test|
|Federal Bank Clerk Syllabus||Federal Bank Clerk Video Course|
|Federal Bank Clerk Exam Date||Federal Bank Clerk Study Materials|
|Federal Bank Clerk Application Form||Federal Bank Clerk Interview Questions|
|Federal Bank Clerk Vacancy||Federal Bank Clerk Job Profile|
|Federal Bank Clerk Admit Card||Federal Bank Clerk Salary|
|Federal Bank Clerk Study Plan||Federal Bank Clerk Preparation Tips and Tricks|
|Federal Bank Clerk Previous Question Papers||Federal Bank Clerk Result|
|Federal Bank Clerk Best Books||Federal Bank Clerk Cutoff|
|Federal Bank Clerk Selection Process||Federal Bank Clerk Exam Analysis|
|Federal Bank Clerk Answer Key|