Table of Contents
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur will release GATE 2023 Admit Card Today. The Gate 2023 Admit card will be out on 09th January 2023. Candidates who want to appear for GATE 2023 can download the IIT GATE Admit Card through the official site of GATE at gate.iitkgp.ac.in. Candidates will need to enter their GATE 2023 enrollment ID and password to access their admit card. The download link will be active till 12th February 2023.
The exam will take place on 4, 5, 11, and 12 February 2023. The candidate’s response is available on application portal on February 15, 2023. On February 15, 2023, the candidate’s response will be accessible on the application portal. The answer keys will be available to candidates on February 21 and candidates can raise objections against the answer key from February 22 to February 25, 2023. The results will be announced on March 16, 2023. The direct link for the GATE admit card 2023 download will be updated on this page. Bookmark this article for latest updates.
GATE 2023 Admit Card Highlights
The GATE 2023 exam will be led by various IIT’s such as IIT Bombay, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Delhi, Roorkee, Madras, Guwahati and Indian Institute of Science (IISC). GATE 2023 is an Computer Based Test (CBT) which is conducted for 29 Subjects. The Examination tests the comprehensive knowledge of various Undergraduate Subjects of Engineering, Science, Humanities, and Social Sciences. Read the below section to get more detailed information regarding GATE 2023.
|GATE 2023 Admit Card|
|Organization Name||IIT Kanpur|
|GATE Full Form||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering|
|Recruits For||PSUs and Masters Program|
|Admit Card Release||09 January 2023|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Location||All Over India|
GATE 2023 Admit Card – Releasing Date
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur will release GATE 2023 Admit Card on 09 January 2023. The admit card was made available at gate.iitkgp.ac.in. The exam will take place on 4, 5, 11, and 12 February 2023. The candidate’s response is available on application portal on February 15, 2023. Registered candidates should login to the official page or direct link below to download their admit cards. Read this article till the end to get more updates regarding GATE 2023 Admit Card.
GATE 2023 Exam Date
The GATE 2023 exam will be held on February 4, 5, 11, and 12. 2023. On February 15, 2023, the candidate’s response will be accessible on the application portal. The candidate’s response will be available on the application portal on February 15, 2023. The answer keys will be available to candidates on February 21 and candidates can raise objections against the answer key from February 22 to February 25, 2023. The results will be announced on March 16, 2023. To attend the written exam, candidates should download GATE 2023 Admit Card. You can download your hall ticket from the GATE 2023 website or via the link below from 03 January 2023 onwards.
GATE 2023 – Important Dates
|Events Regarding GATE 2023 Exam||Scheduled Dates For GATE 2023 Exam|
|GATE 2023 Official Notification Release Date||27 July 2022|
|GATE 2023 Registration Starts (without late fees)||30 August 2022|
|GATE 2023 Registration Ends (without late fees)||30 September 2022|
|GATE 2023 Registration Ends (With Late Fee)||7 October 2022|
|GATE 2023 Correction of Applied Forms||4 to 11 November 2022|
|GATE 2023 Admit Card Release Date||09 January 2023|
|GATE 2023 Exam Dates||4, 5, 11, 12 February 2023|
|GATE 2023 Response Sheet||15 February 2023|
|GATE 2023 Answer Key Release Date||21 February 2023|
|GATE 2023 Challenge Answer Key||22 to 25 February 2023|
|GATE 2023 Final Result Released Date||16 March 2023|
|GATE 2023 Score Card Availability||21 March 2023|
|GATE 2023 Counseling Date||1st week of May 2023|
How to Download GATE 2023 Admit Card
To download the admit card, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official site of IIT GATE at gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Click on GATE 2023 Admit Card link available on the home page.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Check the admit card and download the page.
- Save and download the copy of the same for further need.
Details Mentioned on GATE 2023 Admit Card
Details mentioned in GATE 2023 Admit card are given below
- Applicant Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Examination Name and Code
- Exam Centre
- Reporting Time
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Parents Name
- Category of Candidate (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Exam Instructions
- Signature of candidate and exam counsellor
GATE 2023 Admit Card – Download Link
The candidates have to download their GATE 2023 Admit Card from the official website @gate.iitkgp.ac.in. Also, Candidates can use the link provided here to download the same.
Important Documents to Carry with GATE 2023 Admit Card
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- PAN Card
- Driving License (DL)
- Pen or Pencil
GATE 2023 Admit Card – Guidelines
- Applicant must carry the hard copy of the GATE 2023 Admit Card to get entry to exam hall
- Applicant should read the instructions that are printed on the admit card carefully and he/she gets to the exam hall in time.
- Applicants have to carry their color passport-size photograph with their admit card.
- The details (Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc) that are given on the GATE 2023 Admit Card must match with your identity proof.
GATE Exam 2023 – Check Tentative Exam Schedule
The Gat2 2023 will be conducted from 4th February 2023 to 12th February 2023. GATE 2023 Response Sheet will be released on 15th February 2023. GATE 2023 is going to be conducted in two shifts. Check below to know the Tentative Exam Schedule;
|Day & Dates (Tentative)||Timings (Tentative)||Activities/Paper|
|4-Feb-2023 (Saturday)||09:00 – 12:00 hrs||CS & BM|
|14:30 – 17:30 hrs||EE & MA|
|5-Feb-2023 (Sunday)||09:00 – 12:00 hrs||EC, ES, ST, NM, MT & MN|
|14:30 – 17:30 hrs||CY, CH, PI, XH, IN, AG, GG & TF|
|11-Feb-2023 (Saturday)||09:00 – 12:00 hrs||CE-1, BT, PH & EY|
|14:30 – 17:30 hrs||CE-2, XE & XL|
|12-Feb-2023 (Sunday)||09:00 – 12:00 hrs||ME-1, PE & AR|
|14:30 – 17:30 hrs||ME-2, GE & AE|
GATE 2023 Exam Pattern – Check Here!
Understanding the syllabus and exam pattern is the first step in getting ready for the GATE 2023 exam. Having a clear idea about the exam pattern makes it easier to attend the exam. Now let’s check the GATE 2023 Exam Pattern.
- The GATE 2023 Exam will take up a total of 3 hours in total
- The GATE 2023 Exam will have 65 questions in total.
- There will be multiple-choice questions (MCQs), multiple-selection questions (MSQs), and questions with numerical answers (NATs). In the GATE 2023 Exam, each question will be worth 1 and 2 points, for a total of 100 points.
- For each wrong MCQ response, one-third (1/3) of the total marks will also be deducted.
- No negative marking for NAT and MSQ.
GATE 2023 Exam – Sum Up
- A candidate is allowed to appear for one or a maximum of two subjects only,
- It has to be chosen from the given list of combinations of papers.
- The final allotment of two subjects will still be subject to the availability of infrastructure and dates.
|Events Regarding GATE 2023||Details of GATE 2023|
|Name of the exam||GATE|
|Name of the conducting body||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur|
|Number of Papers||29|
|Total number of questions in each paper||65|
|Total Marks for each paper||100|
|Validity of GATE Scorecard||3 Years|