Haryana Co-operative Bank and 18 district central co-operative banks in the state recruit eligible graduates to their clerical positions through the HARCO bank recruitment. The screening process involves two stages of computer-based objective tests across various centres. All eligible applicants can download the hall tickets for appearing for the test from the bank’s official website using their registration number, password combination. The 2021 Harco clerk admit card date is yet to be available and will update on this page when the same is announced on the bank’s official website. Applicants can follow the below-given steps to download the HARCO bank clerk admit card.
HARCO Bank Clerk Admit Card 2021
The HARCO Bank Clerk selection process involves two stages of Computer Based Test. Before each of these tests, the bank publishes the HARCO clerk exam hall ticket on their official website. Candidates should download the same to appear for the test. The bank conducts the test across 12 towns across Haryana and Chandigarh. Some of the test centres of HARCO Bank Clerk is:
- Yamuna Nagar
Applicants can download the HARCO Bank clerk admit card through the following steps.
- To check the Harco clerk admit card download link, visit the HARCO bank’s official website, Click Here
- On the home page, click on the Recruitment menu available on page bottom
- On the Recruitments page, click on the link saying ” Click here to Download Your Online Exam Call Letter for the Post of Clerk”
- On the next page, key in the registration number, and password which applicants get while they registered for the recruitment, and click on the Submit button
- The admit card for the Preliminary/ Mains exam will appear on the screen in a PDF format. Check the details and if you found any discrepancies contact the bank at the earliest.
- Download the PDF copy of the HARCO Bank Clerk admit card and bring the same along with any identity proof while appearing for the Computer Based Test
Click here to download the Admit Card for the Recruitment to Clerical posts in the Haryana State Co-operative Bank (Apex Bank) and various District Central Cooperative Banks
(The link will be active shortly)
HARCO Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
The HARCO bank’s clerk recruitment test is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) with the exam pattern and syllabus similar to that of the IBPS Clerk. The HARCO Bank Computer-based exam pattern is:
- Harco Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
|SL No||Name of Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Exam
|1||English Language||30||30||English||90 minutes|
|2||Reasoning Ability||30||30||English and Hindi|
|3||Numerical Ability||30||30||English and Hindi|
- HARCO Bank Clerk Mains Exam Pattern
|SL No||Test Subjects||Number of Question||Maximum Marks||Medium Exam||Exam
|1||Reasoning Ability||30||15||English and Hindi||2 hrs 30 minutes|
|2||General Awareness||25||12.5||English and Hindi|
|3||Numerical Ability||30||15||English and Hindi|
|5||Current Affairs||25||12.5||English and Hindi|
|6||Civics, Environment, the culture of Haryana, History, Current Affairs, Literature, geography||45||22.5||English & Hindi|
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming HARCO Bank Clerk 2021 recruitments. Start your IBPS, SBI, RBI and other banking exams preparation today with Entri’s free study materials. Our leading tutors will help you with thousands of practice questions, video classes, mock tests, free study materials, and personal mentorship to succeed in the HARCO Bank Clerk exam. Download Entri, and start attempting our mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your chance in the next HARCO Clerk 2021 recruitment.