Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank or the HARCO bank is an indispensable factor in Haryana’s rural economy. Periodically, the HARCO conducts multi-stage recruitment for the graduates below 42 years for the post of Clerks. Through these online tests conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), eligible candidates will get selected to Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank as well as to any of the 18 District Central Co-operative Banks in Haryana. After each stage of the selection list, the IBPS will publish the HARCO bank clerk answer key along with the shortlisted candidate’s list on their website. Aspirants can now check their HARCO Clerk 2021 answer key using the below-given steps.
HARCO Bank Clerk Answer Key 2021
The HARCO Bank Clerk recruitment process has two stages of screening conducted by the IBPS. The initial screening process in the recruitment process is an online test for 90 minutes and 90 marks. This online objective test will have questions from four topics namely: Reasoning Ability, English language, and Numerical Ability. Based on candidates performance in this CBT, they will get shortlisted for the Mains exam. The bank will publish the final selection list will on the consolidated marks obtained in the Mains Online Test, and the scores from the socio-economic sections. After each stage of online objective tests, the bank will publish the HARCO Clerk answer key PDF download link on their official website. From the HARCO bank’s official portal, the aspirant can then download the answer key using their login credentials (Registration Number/ Password).
Steps for HARCO Clerk Answer Key PDF Download
To check, and download the HARCO Bank Clerk 2021 answer key aspirants can follow the below-given steps. The latest link will get updated once the official results are updated on the HARCO Bank’s official website.
- To check your HARCO Bank Clerk Preliminary as well as the Main exam answer key, visit the Haryana State Coop. Apex Bank’s Official Website, Click Here
- On the HARCO bank’s home page, click on the Recruitment menu (available on the bottom menu)
- On the next page, check on the link saying: “RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS 2021 PRELIMINARY/ MAIN ONLINE TEST Answer Key“. Click on that link to check the test’s answer key
- On the newly opened tab the examinee should key in their login credentials (Username and Password), and the given captcha
- Login to your HARCO Bank Clerk 2021 recruitment profile using the given username and password
- The HARCO Clerk Answer key 2021 pdf will appear on the display screen
- Interested candidates can click on the given HARCO Clerk answer key download link to save the pdf copy for future references.
HARCO Bank Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
- Prelims Exam Pattern
|SL No||Name of Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||English||90 minutes|
|2||Reasoning Ability||30||30||English & Hindi|
|3||Numerical Ability||30||30||English & Hindi|
- HARCO Bank Clerk Mains Exam
|SL No||Tests||No of Question||Maximum Marks||Medium Exam||Exam
|1||Reasoning||30||15||English & Hindi||2 hrs 30 mins|
|2||General Awareness||25||12.5||English & Hindi|
|3||Numerical Ability||30||15||English & Hindi|
|5||Current Affairs||25||12.5||English & Hindi|
|6||Civics, Environment, the culture of Haryana, History, Current Affairs, Literature, geography||45||22.5||English & Hindi|
On the final selection list, candidates can get a maximum of 10 marks in the Socio-Economic criteria and experience category. If the applicant is belonging to any of the following sections, they are entitled to 05 marks
- If neither the applicant nor any person from among the applicant‟s family viz. mother, father, spouse, brother’s, and son is, was or has been a regular employee in any Department/ Board/Corporation/ company/ Statutory Body/ Commission/ Authority of Government of Haryana or any other State Government or Government of India
- If the applicant belongs to Vamukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis or Nomadic tribe of the State of Haryana which is neither a Scheduled Caste nor a Backward Class
- If the applicant is:
- a widow, or
- the first or the second child and his father has died before attaining the age of 42 years, or
- the first or the second child and his father had died before the applicant had attained the age of 15 years
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming HARCO Bank Clerk 2021 recruitment. Start your state PSC’s, insurance recruitments as well as the IBPS, SBI, RBI and other banking exams preparation today with Entri. Our leading tutors will help you with thousands of practice questions, video classes, mock tests, study materials, and personal mentorship to succeed in the HARCO Bank Clerk exam. Download Entri, and start attempting our mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate in the next HARCO Bank Clerk 2021 exam.