The Haryana State Co-operative Apex Bank Chandigarh and 18 district co-operative banks of Haryana jointly conduct the HARCO Clerk recruitment. With IBPS being the exam conducting body, the application procedure for the HARCO Clerk recruitment is also similar to that of other IBPS recruitments. If you are a graduate below 42 years with Hindi/ Sanskrit language proficiency then you can also appear for the HARCO bank clerk recruitment following the given steps. The last HARCO Clerk recruitment was in 2019, with 790 vacant posts and we are expecting the next recruitment notification in the next couple of months. Let’s check how to apply for the Harco clerk exam through the online mode in detail.
HARCO Bank Clerk Apply Online 2021
The Haryana Co-operative Bank receive the HARCO Clerk application form through online mode only. The 2021 Harco clerk application date is yet to be published and is expected to be out by December. Once the official notification is out, the candidates can fill the online application form following the below-given steps:
- To start your Haryana Co-operative Bank, HARCO Clerk 2021 application, visit the HARCO official website, Click here
- To get the HARCO Clerk application form, on the Home Page, click on the link “Recruitment” tab available on the home page
- On the Recruitment page, click on the “Recruitment of Clerk, Jr. Accountant, Sr. Accountant, Assistant Manager/Development Officer in The Haryana State Co-operative Bank and 18 District Central Co-operative Banks of Haryana 2021″
- On the newly opened tab, click on the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register the application by entering the basic details like name, email address, and contact number
- On the given mobile number and email id, the applicant will receive the registration number and password to complete the further application process
- While filling the online application, applicants should upload the scan copy of the following files:
- Photograph (4.5cm * 3.5cm)
- Left thumb impression (If the candidate does not have a left thumb, he/ she may use his/her right thumb)
- A handwritten declaration which should state:
“I ————–(name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
Make sure to upload the above given handwritten declaration in the aspirant’s own handwriting:
- On successful registration, an email/ SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password will be sent to the applicant’s email ID/ Mobile Number given in the online application form as a system-generated acknowledgement.
- After successful submission of the application, the aspirant can take a printout of the HARCO clerk application form download copy for future use.
HARCO Clerk Application Fee
While filing the application form, the applicant should pay the required application fees as required. The HARCO Bank clerk application fees are:
- General Category: Rs 600/-
- Female/ SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EBPG (EWS): Rs 300/-
- Ex-Serviceman of Haryana: No Fees
Candidates can make the payment by using only Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, and Mobile wallets.
HARCO Bank Clerk Test Centers 2021
IBPS will conduct the HARCO Bank’s Clerk online Computer-Based tests in the following towns. While filling the online application, candidate can select their desired test centre.
- Yamuna Nagar
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming HARCO Bank recruitment. Start your UPSC, SSC, State PSC’s, insurance recruitments as well as the IBPS, SBI, RBI and other banking exams preparation today with Entri. Our leading tutors will help you with thousands of practice questions, video classes, mock tests, study materials, and personal mentorship to succeed in the HARCO Bank Clerk exam. Download Entri, and start attempting our mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate in the next HARCO Bank Clerk 2021 tests.