Table of Contents
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release the IBPS SO AFO Admit Card shortly. Candidates who have applied can download the IBPS AFO SO Hall Ticket by entering their Username / Registration Number and Password / Date of Birth. In this article, we will discuss IBPS AFO Admit Card 2020 – Download Hall Ticket.
The IBPS AFO Admit Card 2020 will be available on the official website of IBPS SO i.e. ibps.in. The last date to download the IBPS will be announced once the Admit Card is released officially.
IBPS Agriculture Field Officer AFO Exam 2020 – Important Dates
Given in the table below are the important dates for the IBPS Agriculture Field Officer AFO exam.
|IBPS SO Notification 2019||Not released Yet|
|IBPS SO Online Registration Starts From||Not out Yet|
|Last Date to Apply Online for IBPS SO||Not out Yet|
|The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||Not out Yet|
|Commencement of IBPS SO Preliminary Exam||Not out Yet|
|Result of IBPS SO Online exam – Preliminary||Not out Yet|
|The download of call letters for Online examination – Mains||Not out Yet|
|Commencement of IBPS SO Mains Exam||Not out Yet|
|Conduct of Interview||Not out Yet|
|IBPS SO 2019-20 Final Result||Not out Yet|
IBPS AFO Exam Pattern
IBPS AFO Prelims Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||Maximum Marks||Duration||No. of Questions||Medium of Exam|
|1||English Language||25||40 minutes||English||50|
|2||Reasoning||50||40 minutes||English and Hindi||50|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||40 minutes||English and Hindi||50|
IBPS AFO Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||Medium of
|Professional Knowledge||English and Hindi||60||45 minutes|
IBPS AFO Admit Card 2020 – Download Hall Ticket
Applicants can make use of their registration number, date of birth, and the password as the details to sign in into the portal and access their admit cards. Here, detailed steps are given below to explain the way of downloading the IBPS Mains admit card 2020.
- Go to the official website of the IBPS.
- Move your pointer and click on CRP Specialist Officer on the Home page.
- There you will get a link titled as Common Recruitment Process For Specialist Officer.
- Click on the tab to access different related links.
- Then, Click on the tab with “Click Here” to Download Online Preliminary Exam Call Letter For the IBPS AFO Exam.
- On the next page, you will find important dates related to IBPS SO admit card and a portion to fill the details.
- Choose your preferred Language from Hindi or English.
- Fill in the Registration number and Date of Birth in DD-MM-YY format as the password.
- There will be a captcha code also, fill it up properly to verify your identity. You must fill numbers or alphabets or both as per the image given format.
- Now the IBPS SO Admit Card will be accessed into a PDF Format.
- Download the PDF for later references.
- Take a print out of the PDF you downloaded earlier to carry to the IBPS AFO SO Exam Centre.
IBPS AFO SO Admit Card: Details Mentioned
IBPS AFO Hall Ticket or admit card has the following details mentioned on it:
- Passport Photo of the aspirant
- Name of the aspirant
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Time of Exam
- Date of Exam
- Exam Centre Name & Address
- Blank Column for Signature and Thumb Impression
- Blank Column for Signatures of the invigilator
- Instructions for the Exam
In this article, we have explained IBPS AFO Admit Card 2020 – Download Hall Ticket. A direct link to the Admit Card Download will be provided once it is released officially. Keep visiting us for updates.