Table of Contents
IBPS PO 2020 exams have started. IBPS is conducting the IBPS PO Prelims exam of 2020 across three days and in four shifts starting from October 03, 2020, onwards. Today we are discussing the detailed analysis of IBPS PO 2020 preliminary exam questions and difficulty level of the Day 03 of the exam series; October 11, 2020. We will update you with the IBPS PO Prelims exam analysis as the shifts are concluding.
IBPS PO 2020
Candidates should follow the below-given instructions while appearing for the test:
- A face mask is compulsory for all candidates.
- Personal transparent water bottle (if required).
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on their mobile phones (mandatory).
- The Aarogya Setu status must show candidates’ risk factor.
- Candidates’ registration will be done through photo capture
- Rough sheets will be kept at the desk of each candidate
- Separate drop-boxes will be provided for rough sheets and call letters.
Participating Banks of IBPS PO 2020
The 18 banks participating in the IBPS PO 2020 recruitment process are:
|1. Allahabad Bank||6. Canara Bank||10. Indian Overseas Bank||14. Syndicate Bank|
|2.Andhra Bank||7. Central Bank of India||11. Oriental Bank of Commerce||16. UCO Bank|
|3. Bank of Baroda||8. Corporation Bank||12. Punjab National Bank||17. Union Bank of India|
|4. Bank of India||9. Indian Bank||13. Punjab & Sind Bank||18. United Bank of India|
|5. Bank of Maharashtra||–||–||–|
The exam pattern for the IBPS PO 2020 selection process is:
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2020
|Sl.No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each section|
|1||English Language||30||30||English||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||English and Hindi||20 minutes|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern 2020
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each section|
|1||Logical Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||English/ Hindi||60 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||English/ Hindi||35 minutes|
|3||English Language||35||40||English||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English/ Hindi||45 minutes|
|5||English Language (Letter Writing and Essay)||2||25||English||30 minutes|
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Analysis October 11 2020
IBPS is conducting the IBPS PO Prelims exam in three days across four different shifts. Today let’s discuss the IBPS PO Prelims exam analysis of October 11, 2020. The shift timings for the IBPS PO Prelims 2020 is:
|Reporting Time||Exam Timings|
|Shift 1||8:00 AM||09:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Shift 2||10:30 AM||11:30 AM – 12:30 PM|
|Shift 3||1:00 PM||02:00 PM – 03:00 PM|
|Shift 4||3:30 PM||04:30 PM – 05:30 PM|
IBPS PO Prelims 2020: October 11 Shift 1
The IBPS PO 2020 day 03, Shift 01 was easy for the majority of the candidates. There were no visible changes in the exam pattern.
|Reasoning Aptitude||23-25||Easy to Moderate|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25-27||Easy to Moderate|
|Total Marks||67-70||Easy to Moderate|
Reasoning Aptitude Day 03 Shift 01
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement||20||Easy to Moderate|
|Word Formation (BOUNTIFUL)||1||Easy|
|Syllogism||5||Easy to Moderate|
|Odd or Even||1||Easy to Moderate|
|Total||35||Easy to Moderate|
Some of the questions asked in the Reasoning Aptitude sections are:
- Box-based puzzle with 9 boxes.
- Matching arrangement with Flats, floors and nationality.
- Row-based arrangement with 12 members and two rows.
Quantitative Aptitude Shift 1
|Data Interpretation||18||Easy to Moderate|
|Arithmetic Word Problems||7||Easy to Moderate|
|Total||35||Easy to Moderate|
- The Data Interpretation (DI) questions were asked from the Tabular DI, and Pie Chart,
- There were questions from topics like Profit and Loss, Simple Intrest, Probability, Ages, and Partnership.
IBPS PO Prelims Analysis Day 03: English Language Shift 01
|Cloze test||7||Easy to Moderate|
- Reading Comprehension was on Renewable Energy and its benefits.
IBPS PO Prelims 2020: October 11 Shift 2
|Sections||Good Attempts||Difficulty Level|
|Reasoning Aptitude||20 – 22||Moderate|
|English Language||23 – 26||Easy-Moderate|
|Quantitative Aptitude||20 – 22||Moderate|
|Total Marks||63 – 70||Easy-Moderate|
Reasoning Aptitude Day 03 Shift 02
|Puzzles and Seating Arrangement||20||Easy-Moderate|
|Direction and Distance||4||Easy|
|Odd one Out||1||Easy|
- Two normal inequalities and three blank based inequalities.
Puzzles and Seating Arrangement questions:
- Square-based seating arrangement with 4 people looking inside and the remaining 4 people looking outside.
- Linear seating arrangement with 6 people facing north direction.
- Month and Day matching based.
IBPS PO Prelims Analysis Day 03: English Language Shift 02
|Error Detection (2-3 lines)||5||Moderate|
|Rearrangement of Sentence and Paragraph||10||Easy|
- Reading Comprehension was based on Pandemic and the measures to curb it.
Quantitative Aptitude Shift 2
|Missing Number Series||5||Easy|
|Arithmetic Word Problems||10||Easy-Moderate|
Comparing to previous shifts questions, this session has more lengthy numerical causing more time to reach answers. There were questions from topics like Profit and Loss, Simple Intrest, Probability, Time and Distance, Ages, Mensuration (Triangle), and Partnership. The Data Interpretation (DI) questions were asked from the:
- Bar Graph (number of Bus Ticket booked, and cancelled),
- Table Graph with books and pages, the number of lines on each page, the number of words in each line.
- Caselet: days, company, and product
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.