Table of Contents
The Institute of Banking Personnel has released the notification for the CRP PO/MT-X for 1167 vacancies of 2021-22. The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the selection of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organizations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2020. The exam will be conducted by taking precautions against the COVID-19 pandemic. The social distancing norms of the IBPS is given along with the notification. In this article, we can check these IBPS PO Exam Guidelines.
IBPS PO Notification 2020: Important Dates
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 and 11.10.2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October/ November 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2020|
|Online Examination – Main||28.11.2020|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2021|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
IBPS PO Exam Guidelines
IBPS PO Exam Related Instructions
- Reporting time will be printed for each set of candidates. Candidate must report much before the Reporting time to avoid crowding.
The candidate is required to report at the exam venue strictly as per the time slot mentioned in the admit card informed via SMS/Mail on their registered mobile number/mail prior to the exam date. Entry into the exam venue will be provided based upon the individual’s time slot ONLY.
Also, candidates should report at least 15 minutes before the reporting time indicated on the Call Letter.
- Mapping of Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue.
These will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of the entry of the candidate to the exam venue and post their Admit Card/ Call Letter and ID verification.
- Candidate should not share any of their personal belonging/material with anyone
- Candidate should maintain a safe social distance with one another.
- The candidate should stand in the row as per the instructions provided at the venue.
Note: If the candidate is availing the scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml), and water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidates and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
Things permitted to be carried to the Exam Venue
No other items other than the given list will be permitted inside the venue.
- Mask (Wearing a mask is compulsory)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents like the Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card.
- Call Letter/Admit Card and photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/Admit Card should be exactly the same.
- In the case of Scribe Candidates – Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
Study Materials for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Time and Work Questions
- Tricks to find Squares and Square-roots
- Tricks to find Cubes and Cube-roots
- IBPS PO full-length mock tests
Aarogya Setu App
- Candidate must have Aarogya Setu App installed on the mobile phone.
- The Aarogya Setu status must show the candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
- If a candidate does not have a smartphone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue.
- All candidates will be checked with Thermo guns at the entry point for temperature.
After the Aarogya Setu status display at the entry gate, candidates will be required to switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location, to be collected while exiting.
The candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam if:
- The candidates and the scribe brought by the candidate are with Moderate or High-Risk Status on the Aarogya Setu app.
- In case any of the responses in declaration suggest COVID-19 infection or symptoms.
- Any person is observed to be having above-normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus.
- Those without prescribed mask and gloves.
- Candidates without the admit card and valid ID-proof.
Candidate registration Procedure:
- Candidate registration will be done through photo capture.
- Photographs will be taken while the candidate is standing.
- A seat number will be given to the candidate.
Rough sheet call letter and ID proof management
- The rough sheet will be kept at each candidate desk will be used by the candidate.
- No additional sheets will be provided during the exam.
- Candidate must follow the instructions related to dropping the call letter with the ID proof copy in the boxes provided at the exit of the lab/venue while leaving or at the designated place.
- Those candidates who avail the services of Scribe should submit the Scribe form also along with the Call Letter and ID proof copy.
- Candidate must drop the rough sheets in the boxes provided at the exit of the lab/venue while leaving.
Post Examination Controls
After the completion of the exam, the candidates should move out in an orderly manner without crowding as instructed by the venue staff.
Check for more instructions related to the IBPS PO exam Guidelines which may be added or modified depending on the situation during the scheduled date of exam – Download Entri App.