Institute of Banking Personnel and Selection (IBPS) will conduct the much-awaited preliminary exams for Probationary Officers on 3,10 and 11 October 2020. Those students who are facing exam on the first day may be under immense pressure. We bring you some last-minute tips for IBPS PO 2020 to help you score well in the examination. Read the full article to rule out every doubt regarding the exam.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2020
|Section||No of questions||Maximum marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS PO 2020 Tips
Before the examination
- Avoid late-night study
- Avoid studying any new concepts or topics. Focus only on revision including memorising the short tricks and important formulas.
- Eat healthily. Staying healthy is very crucial in such a situation. Avoid eating any new or junk foods one day before the exam
- Get good sleep. Sleeping at least 8 hrs before the exam is very important as your body need rest and to feel refreshed on the exam day.
- Reach the exam centre, prior to the time written on the admit card to avoid last-minute hurry.
- Follows the instructions by the concerned authority regarding social distancing at the exam venue.
- Following things are allowed at the exam centre
- Mask (Mandatory)
- 50 ml Sanitizer
- A simple pen
- Exam Call letter with your photograph affixed on the space provided.
- A photo identity proof in original and photostat.
- Transparent Water bottle.
COVID- 19 and Guidelines
- Candidates must carry the above items and must not share with any others.
- Candidates should maintain social distancing throughout the exam.
- Candidates must download the Aarogya Setu app in his/her mobile and show at the entry point before entering the exam hall.
- Candidates showing moderate or high risk in the app will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- If the candidate does not possess a mobile phone, he/she have to carry a signed declaration form and will be allowed to enter the exam hall only after approved at the gate
- The body temperature of the candidate will be checked at the exam centre. Candidates having body temperature above the normal level will not be allowed to enter.
- ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will be intimated to the candidates individually when the candidate will move to the exam venue after the verification
- If the candidate is availing services of a scribe, then scribe also should bring their own Gloves, N95 Mask, sanitizer (50ml) and transparent water bottle. Wearing a mask is compulsory. Both candidate and Scribe will require to be wearing N95 Mask.
- No additional rough sheets will be provided.
During the Examination.
- Stay Positive. Unwanted stress can create mistakes in the exam hall.
- Understand the question properly before marking the answer.
- Don’t waste time on a single question. If you find it difficult or confusing, just skip it after clicking the review button and attempt it once you are done with all other questions.
- Avoid guessing. Mark your answer on if you are 100% confident. Accuracy plays an important role in clearing the cutoff.
- Try to attempt a minimum of 60+ questions with accuracy.
Entri app provides you with best practice questions for the complete preparation of banking exams. For the completion preparation, join our complete preparation package of Banking 2.0 . For more details, download the Entri app and start studying.
All the best for the upcoming examinations!