IBPS has published the RRB-IX results for officer posts. Through the RRB Officer recruitment, IBPS selects candidates towards the specialist posts in the rural banking sector. Every year IBPS selects hundreds of candidates towards the officer grade posts. Some of these posts are Officer Scale-1 General, Officer Scale-3, Marketing Manager, Treasury Manager, IT Specialist Officer, Chartered Accountant, Legal Officer, Agricultural Officer, and General Banking Officer. IBPS publishes the results along with the scorecard. Click on the below-given link to check your IBPS RRB IX result for Officer Scale-II & III posts.
IBPS RRB IX Result 2021
IBPS has published the provisional allotment list for the posts of Officers Scale-II (GBO & Specialists) and Officers Scale-III. Candidates can view their scorecard and the final results for the IBPS RRB Officer-IX from February 03, 2021, onwards till March 02, 2021. Candidates should log in to their IBPS account with their “Registration Number” and “Password”. Here the candidates can find their awarded marks in each section and the overall scored marks. Candidates can download their scorecard for if they wish.
- Visit the IBPS Official Website
- Click on the link that reads, “Click here to view scorecards of candidates shortlisted for interview-CRPs RRBs IX Scale-1/ 2/ 3”.
- Click on the link available to check the scorecards
- A new tab will open up on the display screen, where you should key in your login credentials.
- The final scorecard will appear on the display screen
- Download the result and take its print out for your future references.
Click here to check your IBPS RRB IX Results for Officer Scale-III & II:
Candidates can access their RRB Officer Scale-II & III results through the above-given link till March 2021.
Click here to check the final vacancy details & cut-off scores for IBPS RRB-IX recruitment: Click Here
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today with us. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.