Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared the dates for preliminary examination for both IBPS RRB PO and IBPS RRB clerk exams and it is scheduled on 3rd,4th and 11th August 2019. The IBPS RRB exam is one of the important competitive exams in the banking sector. As only a few days are left to cover all the topics from all the subjects, it is important to schedule the study time in a smart way. Preparing a study plan covering all important topics within the time limit will help you ease your preparation for the IBPS RRB examination. We have prepared a smart study plan that will help you in reaching your destination successfully.
IBPS RRB PO 2019 Prelims Study Plan
Follow this article to get the perfectly framed study plan and preparation tips that will help you ace all the topics within this time frame.
Study Plan for Quantitative aptitude
- Quadratic Equations
- Number series
- Data Interpretation
- Profit and loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Permutation and combination
- Time and Work (including Pipes and Cistern)
- Speed Distance and Time
- Mixtures and allegation
- Age problem
General Preparation tips for Quantitative aptitude to score well for the exam
- Calculation speed is more important for quantitative aptitude .For developing it, you need to know the tricks and tips to solve the quantitative aptitude questions within the short time span.
- Take a mock test daily and read the solutions carefully to understand the concepts used in the questions.
- Value yourself to figure out how much you are growing over the tests, what your strong topics are, what your weaknesses are that you need to work on. Adjust your strategy accordingly.
Study Plan for Reasoning Ability
- Direction sense
- Blood Relation
- Alpha-numeric/Number series/Alphabet series
- Seating Arrangements
- Input Output
- Logical reasoning
- Data sufficiency
- Miscellaneous (Ranking and ordering, Coding-decoding, series)
General tips for Reasoning to score well for the exam
- Daily practice the weak as well as the strong sections, practice maximum number of questions to excel in speed and accuracy.
- Speed and accuracy : Practice more number of questions to build your speed. Always pick complex questions while preparation.
- Time Management : Focus on the amount of time spend for a particular question. Do not spend more time for a question.
- Daily attend a mock test this will help you increase your speed and the ease of movement across sections. While doing mock tests focus on clearing the sectional cut off.
- Always make a note of the tricks and important formulas this will help you very much before the exam.
IBPS RRB 2019 Study Plan
Books for Reference
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM, and Comedk are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various competitions.
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!