Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released its latest notification on IBPS SO 2019-2020 in their official website ibps.in. The online registration of IBPS SO 2019 for the recruitment of Special Officers (SO) in various departments is open today (6th November 2019 Wednesday) onwards.
Candidates will have to go through three phases of the hiring process which are preliminary exam, mains exam and interview respectively. According to the notification preliminary exams will be conducted on 28th and 29th December and the mains exam will be conducted on 25th January 2020. More than 1163 vacancies are expected to be filled this year.
IBPS SO 2019 : Apply Online
IBPS SO 2019 : Important Dates
• IBPS SO Notification 2019: 5th November 2019
• IBPS SO Online registration starts from: 6th November 2019
• IBPS SO 2019 last date of online registration: 26th November 2019
• Call letters for Preliminary exam: December 2019
• Preliminary Exam: 28th and 29th December
• Preliminary exam result: to be announced
• Call letter for mains exam: January 2020
• Mains exam: 25th January 2020
• Interview: February 2020
• IBPS SO 2019-2020 final result: 1st April 2020
IBPS SO 2019 Posts
There are more than 1163 vacancies of Specialist Officers in various public sector banks and other participating organizations. The different posts of IBPS SO and the number of vacancies in each domain are given below.
• IT Officer (scale 1)-76 vacancies
• Agricultural field officer (scale 1)-670 vacancies
• Rajbasha Adhikari (scale 1)-27 vacancies
• Law officer (scale 1)-60 vacancies
• HR/ personnel officer scale 1-20 vacancies
• Marketing officer (scale 1)-310 vacancies
IBPS SO 2019 : How to Apply
• Click here to open the online registration page of IBPS SO 2019
• Click on new registration
• Provide the required information to sign up
• You are registered now and an application form will appear
• Fill the application form
• Upload your photo and signature
• Pay the application fee
• Note down your ID and Password somewhere safely
IBPS SO 2019 Application Fee
The application fee of IBPS SO 2019 is Rs. 600 for general and OBC category. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category are required to pay Rs.100 as their application fee. Application fee can be paid via online mode only.
IBPS SO 2019 : Important Points to Remember
• Fill your online application form with utmost care as all the particulars mentioned in the application form will be considered as final and no changes can be added once the form is submitted.
• Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria
• Candidates have to mention their preferences for all participating organizations
• Candidates should keep the print out of the application and e-receipt
• A candidate can apply for only one post. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate
IBPS SO 2019 : Eligibility Criteria
The citizenship criteria for a candidate to be eligible for IBPS SO 2019 are given below.
• A resident of India
• A subject of Nepal
• A subject of Bhuttan
• A Tibettan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
• A subject of Indian origin migrated from Burma, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Uganda, Kenya, United Republic of Tanzania, Namibia, Ethiopia, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam
The candidate should be aged between 20 and 30 years.
1) 4 years engineering/technology degree in computer science/IT/computer application/electronics and communication engineering/electronics and telecommunication/electronics and instrumentation or
2) Post Graduate degree in computer science/IT/computer application/electronics and communication engineering/electronics and telecommunication/electronics and instrumentation or
3) Graduates having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level exam.
Agricultural Field Officer
4 years graduation degree in any of the following subjects.
• Animal husbandry
• Veterinary science
• Dairy science
• Agricultural engineering
• Fishery science
• Agri marketing and cooperation
• Cooperation and banking
Rajbhasha Adhikari (scale 1)
Post graduation in Hindi with English as a subject at the graduation or degree level or post graduation degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as a subject at graduation level
Law Office (scale 1)
A bachelor’s degree in law and enrolled as an advocate with bar council
HR/Personnel Officer (scale1)
Graduate and full time post graduate degree or full time diploma in personnel management/HR/industrial relation/HRD/social work/labor law
Marketing Officer (scale 1)
Graduate and full time MMS (Marketing)/MBA(Marketing)/full time PGDBA/PGDBM with specialization in marketing
The post of a special officer is the one that requires a lot of skills and dedication. It is also a very reputed job for which every bank job aspirants dream for. So never miss the chance. Start your preparations right now. We wish you all the success.