The IDBI board has released the recruitment notification for Assistant Manager. As per the IDBI notification 2022, the organization drives recruitment for 500 vacancies available for the post of IDBI Assistant Manager. All the candidates are informed to submit the IDBI application form on or before 17th June 2022.The Industrial Development Bank of India declares the IDBI Assistant Manager scorecard 2022 on its official website. Applied candidates can check their Industrial Development Bank of India Assistant Manager Result through the official portal. The IDBI organization along with the result releases the Cut Off for candidates. The selection procedure consists of a Computer-based test, Document verification followed by a personal interview. Once after the completion of the selection process, the IDBI final merit list will be declared on the official website by the board.
The article ‘IDBI Assistant Manager Scorecard 2022 – Download Link’ will assist candidates with guidelines for downloading IDBI Assistant Manager Scorecard. Read the article for more details.
IDBI Assistant Manager Overview
|IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Organization||Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||500|
|Online Registration Date||3rd June – 17th June 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Online test
|IDBI Assistant Manager Exam Date||23-July-2022|
How to Check IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2022?
The applied candidates must be aware of all the important details regarding exam results. Candidates can follow the below given steps to download IDBI Assistant Manager Result 2022.
- Go to the IDBI official website.
- On the homepage, select the career option and click the current openings.
- Now, select the IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment notification.
- Choose ‘know more’ seen below the result for the online
- Now login by using IDBI registration number, roll number and DOB.
- Your IDBI Assistant Manager Result will be shown in the window.
- Download and take a printout of your examination result for further reference.
Details to be noted on IDBI Assistant Manager Result- Candidates must check whether the following details are mentioned on the IDBI Assistant Manager Result sheet;
- Name of the candidate
- Registration ID/ Candidates Roll Number
- Gender (M/ F)
- Candidates Category (General, SC, OBC, ST)
- IDBI Assistant Manager Cut Off
- Candidates overall score
Download IDBI Assistant Manager Scorecard 2022
Steps given below will help candidates to download Industrial Development Bank of India;
- Go to the IDBI official website.
- Click on the career button available on the page.
- Now, select ‘Result for various Recruitment’ displayed left on your screen.
- Click on the notification ‘IDBI Assistant Manager Recruitment’ then click scores of online tests.
- Now, enter the essentials such as Registration number and Date of birth.
- Check your subject-wise scores. Then Download and save the scorecard for further use.
IDBI Assistant Manager Cut Off – 2021
The Industrial Development Bank of India conducting body releases the recruitment notification for the IDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2022. The table given below contains the IDBI Assistant Manager Cut Off marks.
|Cut Off Total||77.25||67.75||85.50||85.50||85.50||94.50||83.25||45.50||
|Category wise & Test-wise Cut Offs|
|Category||Test 1(Logical Reasoning – LR) 60||Test 2 (English Language – EL) 40||Test 3 (Quantitative Aptitude –QA) 40||Test 4 (General Awareness – GA) 60|
|SC, ST, OBC, PWD||5.25||5.00||5.75||4.50|
|EWS & UR||11.0||8.50||9.75||8.25|
IDBI Assistant Manager Cut Off – 2019
Candidates can go through the IDBI Assistant Manager previous year section wise and category wise Cut Off.
|IDBI Assistant Manager Section-wise Cut Off – 2019|
|Section||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis & Interpretation||English Language||Quantitative Aptitude||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD||14||12.25||7.75||8.00|
|EWS & Unreserved||20.5||16.75||11.75||13.00|
|Category-wise Cut Off applied on Objective Test|
|Category||T1 (Logical Reasoning)||T2 (English Language)||T3 (Quantitative Aptitude)||T4 (Banking Awareness)|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD||14.00||12.25||7.75||8.00|
|Category-wise Cut Off applied on Total|
IDBI Assistant Manager Cut Off – 2017
|IDBI Assistant Manager Cut Off – 2017|
|Category||Reasoning Ability – 50||English Language – 50||Quantitative Aptitude – 50||General Awareness – 50 ( special reference to banking)||Total – 200|
Hope this article on ‘IDBI Assistant Manager Scorecard 2022’ was informative for the readers. Download and join the Entri App for latest updates on upcoming and ongoing recruitments. Candidates can also give a try to mock series and quizzes on all government exams. Wishing you all the success in your exam preparation!