IFSCA Recruitment 2023: International Financial Services Centers Authority (IFSCA) has released the IFSCA Recruitment 2023 on its official website i.e. @https://www.ifsca.gov.in on 11 February 2023. IFSCA Recruitment has been released for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) posts for a total of 20 vacancies. Candidates can apply online for the IFSCA Grade A Recruitment 2023 till 3 March 2023. In the given article, we have discussed the required necessary details related to IFSCA Recruitment 2023.
|Latest Notification Details|
|Organization Name||International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA)|
|Job Type||Central Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Salary||Rs.44,500 – 89,150|
|Application Start||11th February 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||3rd March 2023|
|Apply Start||February 11, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||March 03, 2023|
|Exam Date||Phase I On-Line Examination March/ April 2023,
Phase II On-Line Examination* April/ May 2023
IFSCA Grade A Notification 2023
International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) has uploaded a detailed advertisement for the Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – 2023 on its official website along with complete information. The direct link to download IFSCA Grade A Officer Notification pdf has been shared in the article below.
Notification PDF- Click to Download
IFSCA invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) for General Stream. The online application window is activated for the aspirants from 11 February 2023 to 03 March 2023. The final submission of the application form will be only after paying the application fees and no other modes of application will be accepted by the organization. Here we have provided the direct link for IFSCA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online.
Steps To Apply Online
- Visit the official website of IFSCA or click on the given above link
- Enter the details asked for such as your name, email id, and mobile number
- A provisional registration number and password will be sent to the registered Email ID and Mobile number
- On receiving the registration no. and password, log in to complete the application procedure
- Fill up the personal, academic details, and communication details carefully
- Upload the photograph, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, and other required details
- Verify the details entered in the form before paying the application fee
- After verification, pay the required application fee for the IFSCA Recruitment 2023
- Your application form for IFSCA Recruitment 2023 will be accepted provisionally after you have paid the application fee
International Financial Services Centers Authority has rolled out the eligibility criteria along with the official notification. Before registering for the notification, aspirants should ensure that they fulfill the IFSCA Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
|SI No||Name of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – General||Master’s Degree with specialization in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Master’s in Computer Application/ Information Technology.
Bachelor’s degree in commerce with CA, CFA, CS, ICWA.
Bachelor’s degree in Law or in any other discipline from a recognized University.
|Unreserved/OBC/EWSs||Rs. 1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 100/- as intimation charges|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
|Name of the posts||Age (as on 01.02.2023)|
|Assistant Manager (Officer Grade-A)||(A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on February 1, 2023.|
IFSCA Recruitment 2023 Selection Process comprises the following three stages.
- Phase I (online screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase II (online examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase III (Interview)
How to apply for the Exam?
Apply Online from the website https://ifsca.gov.in
What is the last date to apply ?
March 03, 2023
Discussion about this post