Table of Contents
The Indian Bank offers a good opportunity for the ex-service men as it invites applications for the position of security guard in the subordinate staff in the various branches. Applicants must go through a selection process to know the details of the post. It is very important to have a good preparation strategy to pass the Indian Bank Security Guard exam. And one of the key elements of the preparation strategy is to have an idea about the Bank of India Security Guard exam. So in this article, we have provided an in-depth and professional selection of Indian Bank Bank Security guard exam analysis.
Indian Bank issued notification for the selection of Security Guard Recruitment 2022. The notification is intended to fill vacancies in all the different provinces of Security Guard positions in the Subordinate Staff Cadre. Candidates who are eligible for the recruitment of Indian Bank Security Guard recruitment can view eligibility details and apply online through the official website. The online application link and details of eligibility for Security Guard posts are provided in the content below. For more information visit the official website of the Indian bank and go through the notification. Those who wish to apply for the Security Guard Recruitment 2022 have to visit the Indian Bank website regularly and receive the latest Job Updates.
|Name of the Vacancy
|Security Guard in Subordinate Staff Cadre
|23 Feb to 09 March
- The first step of the selection process is a 40-point online exam.
- The second stage is a 10-point local language proficiency exam/test.
- The contestants will then report for a fitness test consisting of (1) one-minute 5-meter stretch (2) push-ups and (3) sit-ups.
- Finally, the candidates will be selected on the basis of the final merit list which will be established in the following way – up to 100 points of the candidates will be prepared by adding up the scores of the objective type test (maximum score 40), vernacular test (maximum score 10), fitness test (maximum score 40) and priority points for a valid commercial light motor vehicle license (max. up to 10).
- In the event that both candidates achieve equal scores, preference will be given based on seniority, i.e. candidates with seniority will be ranked higher.
Shift Wise Analysis
The Indian Bank Exam is usually conducted in one single shift. Further information regarding the shift is not currently available. Once it is released on the official website, it will be updated here.
Subject Wise Analysis
The subject wise analysis is given below in the table;
Video-based learning is a widely accepted, and evolving e-learning habit. What makes it fashionable now and soon, is the foundation of education that is short, clean and attractive. It changes the way members approach learning. Educational videos can stimulate discussion, summarize topics and help students visualize ideas. In building your flexible tutorial lesson, you might consider creating your own video content.
Students can watch videos in their own free time and review the required items as much as needed. Watching videos is time consuming, but when planned and done properly, it can provide you with the most useful raw content in more than one semester. The main reason why people prefer video so well nowadays is because the human brain processes videos 60,000 times faster than text.
Hope this article on Indian Bank Study Material 2022 has been helpful. We hope you found the information you are looking for. Those candidates who are interested in the post of Security Guard under the Indian Bank should definitely apply for this opportunity. Students can download the Entri App for more information and guidance on the various competitive and Government sector exams and score great in their exams.