Table of Contents
The Indian Bank PO exam is held annually at national-level by the Indian Bank for aspirants seeking a secure banking job in the competitive industry. Candidates will be placed at different branches to fill up the Indian Bank for the Probationary Officers (PO) vacancies. On the official website of the Indian Bank, the number of vacancies will be soon published for the Indian Bank PO Exam 2022.
To apply for the recruitment test, candidates must have a 60% aggregate degree (55% for reserved category) from a recognized university/institute in any stream. Candidates will have to undergo a one-year PGDBF program at Indian Bank, Manipal School of Banking once they qualify for the test for the Probationary Officers (PO) final recruitment.
Indian Bank PO Exam: Overview
The table given below is an overview of the Indian Bank PO Examination 2022:
|Name of Examination||Indian Bank PO Examination|
|Date of Application Release||30th April 2022|
|Last Date of Application Submission||14th May 2022|
|Date of Examination||To Be Announced|
|Answer Key||To Be Announced|
|Result Announcement||To Be Announced|
The official notification is released and hence the examination will be held for candidates who have registered online and received admit cards.
Indian Bank PO Exam: Posts List
The Indian Bank’s official notification released the recruitment for JMG Scale 1 officer and clerk posts and sports quota vacancies for a total number of 12 vacancies.
Age limit, citizenship and educational qualification are the major factors to be considered while applying for the Indian Bank PO Exam. The eligibility criteria for candidates aspiring for the recruitment exam is given below:
The Indian Bank PO Exam candidates must have a minimum age of 20 years and maximum age of 28 years to apply for the recruitment examination.
Age relaxation is given for the following categories:
|Category||Upper age relaxation|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
The candidate’s citizenship eligible for the examination is as follows:
- An Indian citizen or a subject of Nepal.
- A Tibetan Refugee or a subject of Bhutan who with the intention of settling permanently in India came over to the country before 1st January 1962.
- A migrant from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan and East African countries who is of Indian origin with intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidate must be a Bachelor’s Degree holder in any discipline from a recognized institution/university (or) any Central Government recognized equivalent qualification.
- If the candidate is able to submit required documents during the final recruitment process, he/she appearing for the final semester/year examination are also eligible to apply for the examination.
Aiming for high marks and saving time can be achieved once the candidate takes up the right study material for their exam preparation. ENTRI APP provides mock tests, learning tools, study materials and quizzes that will guide you through a thorough comprehension of the relevant topics as well as to help you become confident in scoring well for your examination.