Table of Contents
Indian Bank issued notification for the selection of Security Guard Recruitment 2022. The notification is intended to fill vacancies in all the different provinces of Security Guard positions in the Subordinate Staff Cadre. Candidates who are eligible for the recruitment of Indian Bank Security Guard recruitment can view eligibility details and apply online through the official website. The Indian Bank offers a good opportunity for the ex-service men as it invites applications for the position of security guard in the subordinate staff in the various branches. Applicants must go through a selection process to know the details of the post. It is very important to have a good preparation strategy to pass the Indian Bank Security Guard exam.
|Total no. of Post||202|
|Job location||All over India|
The candidates who are planning to apply for the security guard exam 2022 have to go through the exam pattern carefully. The exam pattern for the Security Guard Recruitment 2022 is given below.
|S.No.||Name of the Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General Knowledge / simple Arithmetic and Reasoning||20||10||30 minutes|
|2||Basics of Banking||20||10||30 minutes|
|3||Knowledge of security aspects||20||20||30 minutes|
For more information visit the official website of the Indian bank and go through the notification. Those who wish to apply for the Security Guard Recruitment 2022 have to visit the Indian Bank website regularly and receive the latest Job Updates.
Topics to cover
The Indian bank security guard recruitment examination consists of three sections and each section is further divided into a number of topics. Questions can be asked from the following topics.
|Number system||Ratio and proportion||Geometric math|
|Averages||Profit and loss||Percentage|
|Quadratic equations||Algebra||Permutation and combination|
|Trigonometry||Boats and sterns||Time and work|
|Indian banking system||Banking terms|
Proper materials help to crack the exam very easily .The security guard exam consists of three sections. Given below are some of the best books for the preparation of the Indian bank security guard examination 2022.
|Books Name||Author/Publication||Importance of Book|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning||R.S. Aggarwal||This book has detailed explanations with a large number of multiple choice questions.|
|Analytical Reasoning||S Chand and RS Aggarwal||This book has explained each topic very clearly and correctly.|
|A New Approach to Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||BS Sijwali||This book contains a variety of questions from verbal ability .|
2. Quantitative aptitude
|Book Name||Author/Publisher||Importance of Book|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma||This book helps to know the basic concepts very easily|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||RS Aggarwal/ S Chand||This book contains compelling questions that focus on a variety of competing tests|
|Quantitative Aptitude for All Competitive Examinations||Abhijit Guha/ McGraw||This book is designed for the category of numerical skills in various competitive tests. Contains questions on different levels for each topic.|
Tips and tricks
- Those who want to prepare for the Indian bank security recruitment 2022 have to cover all topics and sections.
- Reverse the topics frequently after preparation. So now you can easily find your weak spot.
- Practice the questions, bullet tests, and last year’s questions.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the test should be updated with the latest news and notifications of the exam.
- Take notes so you can look at the last minute of the test.
- Try to eat a healthy diet and meditate for 15 minutes daily.
- Keep calm and have a positive attitude so that you can prepare well for the test.
- Do not prepare new topics at the last minute.
- Arrive at the exam hall within 30 minutes to avoid rushing at the last minute.
- Try to go through all the questions. After completing the test, check that you have written down all the answers.
1.Tips for Preparing general awareness section
This category has a total of 10 marks and is often ignored by candidates. However, this is one of the most rewarding subjects as long as the candidates are aware of the following tips –
- Students should make it a part of their daily routine of reading newspapers, magazines, academic journals, and blogs. This will enhance common knowledge and keep them informed of current developments around the world.
- Candidates can take quizzes to test their knowledge.
- Students should read each topic in the General awareness, and write similar notes to refer to during the revision .
2.Tips for Preparing Arithmetic section
This category is based on quantitative aptitude and has a total of 10 marks. Candidates may note the following tips for preparation.
- Mental ability is a very logical phase but we need to practice regularly to get good points.
- Code Writing, Number Series, Match, Percentage, Profit and Loss, and other topics are included.
- Regular practice is the key to success. So be sure to practice it daily to get the best results.
- Try to solve the most difficult questions and write down the formulas, and shortcuts strategies.
- Solve last year’s papers and try mock exams that will help boost your confidence..
3.Tips for Preparing Bank of India Bank Security Security Banks
This section has a total of 10 marks, and the following tips can be kept in mind to clear the category
- As a security guard, you don’t have to know much about the banking industry.
- The basics of the banking industry should be studied .
4.Tips for Preparing Security aspects
This section has a total of 20 marks, and the following tips can be kept in mind to clear the category
- As a bank security guard, you are expected to monitor user account information, manage passwords, and system access. So you should understand the bank’s security controls well.
- Work on improving your computer experience, and get basic computer knowledge.
Mock tests are very important while preparing for an mock test exam. It helps to evaluate the strength and weakness of the candidates.
|Mock test 1 Click Here|
|Mock test 2 Click Here|
|Mock test 3 Click Here|
Hope this article on Indian Bank Study Material 2022 has been helpful. We hope you found the information you are looking for. Those candidates who are interested in the post of Security Guard under the Indian Bank should definitely apply for this opportunity. Students can download the Entri App for more information and guidance on the various competitive and Government sector exams and score great in their exams.