Table of Contents
Every year Indian bank give out the notification for the recruitment of probationary officers for its branches all over India. Indian bank PO is a national level examination conducted by Indian bank to appoint probationary Officers to the various branches bank. It is considered as one of the most important bank exams in the country. The organization has not yet released the 2022 test dates but they can be expected soon.
All candidates for the exam should keep an eye on the latest information provided by the bank. This is a test for hiring Probationary Officers at various branches in Indian bank across the country. Those who are eligible can participate in the recruitment process. Freshers as well as experienced candidates can apply for the posts. Each person must have a graduate degree with a score of 60% (55% of the prescribed category) in any from a recognized institution or university in order to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for employment exam. Students preparing to get a decent job at the bank must do some revisions using previous years papers to score well in their dream exam.
Indian Bank PO 2022 will be held in 3 sections – Prelims, Mains and Personal Interview. The first test is expected to be conducted in October 2022 simultaneously. The Indian Bank PO 2022 application process will open in August 2022. Pre-test training will also be offered in the first phase of the exam.
Vacancy Overview Of Indian PO Exam
|Exam Name||Indian Bank PO (Probationary Officer) 2022|
|Conducting Body||Indian Bank|
|Exam Type||National Level Examination|
|Exam Date||October 2022 (Tentative)|
|Eligibility Criteria||Must have a minimum graduation degree with 60% marks|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Exam Mode||Computer based test|
Applicants must make sure that they fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for Indian Bank PO 2022 before filling the applications. The Eligibility Criteria for Indian Bank PO is given below:
- A Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or of Bhutan or A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries with the intention of permanently settling in India.
2. Age Limit
- The minimum age limit prescribed for Indian Bank PO of the applicant is 20 years.
- The maximum age limit prescribed for Indian Bank PO applicants is 28 years.
- The relaxations in the age limit will be provided as per the norms of the government
3. Educational Qualifications
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognized university or institution or any similar qualification as approved by the Central Government.
- Applicants who appear in the final year of the exam are also eligible to apply, as they can produce the required documents during the last appointment.
Indian Bank Category -Wise Vacancy 2022
Probationary Officer – 417(expected)
- SC – 48 posts
- ST – 24 posts
- OBC – 87 posts
- Unreserved – 165 post
Previous year vacancy
From the official notification made for the Indian Bank PO for the year 2021-22 there were around 300+ vacancies for the post of probationary officers in Indian bank for its branches all over India. Looking at the trends of the past few years, candidates can expect a vacancy of 400+ posts. The positions of the Indian Bank PO are divided into different categories. We’ll be updating this space once the official announcement is out. The space following the 2018-19 period is discussed below:
Applicants must qualify in the Prelims Exam to qualify for the Mains test. Applicants who qualify for the Mains test and meet the criteria will be invited for an interview round. The final list of candidates will be prepared using points obtained from all three categories. Marks obtained from Prelims & Mains (taken together) and interviews will be 80:20 respectively. Applicants must qualify both examination and the interview, to get selected in the merit list.
Hope this article on Indian Bank PO Vacancy 2022 has been helpful. We hope you found the information you are looking for. Those candidates who are interested for the post of Probationary Officer under Indian Bank should definitely apply for this opportunity. Students can download the Entri App for more information and guidance on the various competitive and Government sector exams and score great in their exams.