Indian Bank is inviting applications for the post of Chief Strategy Officer 2020. The official notification of Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 for Chief Strategy Officer was published on 06th August 2020. All eligible and interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application format on or before 10th September 2020. Any application received after the due date will be rejected. In this article lets discuss on Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Chief Strategy Officer Posts.
Indian Bank Chief Strategy Officer Post 2020
|Name of the Post Chief Strategy Officer||Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations)|
|Nature of employment||On contract basis|
|Place of work||Indian Bank, Corporate Office, Chennai|
|Last date to apply||10th September 2020|
|Mode of selection||By way of Personal Interaction|
|Application Submission||Offline (via Post)|
Indian Bank Recruitment 2020 – Apply for Chief Strategy Officer Posts
Indian Bank is a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai invites applications for the post of Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations). The applicants will be selected on Contract Basis. The job profile of the Chief Strategy Officer – VP (Strategy & Investor Relations) shall be reporting to the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of the Bank.The Period of Contract will be Fixed Term Engagement on Contract Basis for a period of 3 years extendable by another term of 3 years. And the Termination of contract will be, the contract can be terminated by either of the parties by giving one month’s notice.
Eligibility Criteria of Chief Strategy Officer 2020
The interested candidate should ensure that he/she will satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post of Indian Bank Chief Strategy Officer 2020. The eligibility criteria are enlisted below:
- As on 01st July 2020, the candidate must possess a Graduate degree with any or equivalent qualification such as Chartered Accountant / Chartered Financial Analyst / MBA in Finance from a recognized Institute.
- The minimum age that candidate must have is 40 years.
- And maximum is 55 years.
- Mandatory Experience (as on 01st July 2020): The candidate must have 10 – 12 years experience in investment banking, fund raising and investor relations.
- Desirable Experience:
- Experience in banking sector specifically in capital management and strategy.
- Good understanding of levers of capital management in Bank.
- Experience in capital markets.
- Well versed with the SEBI guidelines in capital raising in India and abroad.
- Knowledge of fundamental and technical study of banking stocks.
- Experience in handling analyst meetings, concall and interviews, etc.
Indicative List of KRAs
- Develop a framework for capital raising plan considering the capital and liquidity needs of the bank to fund growth and build buffer for stress.
- Work with Risk Management and Planning Department to analyse the capital consumption trends and the risk adjusted performance of the portfolio.
- Road shows to raise funds by working with rating agencies, merchant bankers, legal advisors for issuance of equity, AT1 and Tier II bonds.
- Assist MD & CEO in investor meets with necessary strategic inputs.
- Undertake analysis of the performance and long term rating of the Bank.
- Seek and develop strategies to preserve/ free up capital including securitization with focus on risk adjusted return.
- Develop the Business and Operational Strategies for the Bank.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of short/long-range planning with help of Data Analytics, introduction of new programs/ strategies.
- Track Products and Processes of the Competitors and industry best practices.
- Actively support in keeping key strategy projects on track for timely implementation by synergizing with all the Stakeholders.
- Develop go to market strategies and alliance ecosystem for acquisition and offloading risk and strategic business plan for the year (including sensitivity analysis) and drive the annual planning exercise in individual businesses.
- Devise strategy for both organic and inorganic growth with clarity on factors such as Product / Geography/ Market share/ Culture & Operational fit/ Value accretive/ Governance standards, etc. On identification, and agreement by Board, pursue the implementation of strategy.
- Identify opportunities for investment and hedging the balance sheets risks and be responsible for overseeing all elements of strategic partnership.
Indian Bank Chief Strategy Officer 2020: Application Procedure
The applications for Chief Strategy Officer Recruitment 2020 should be send to the following address along with the documents like copies of all the credentials like
- Application form
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Mark sheet and Passing Certificate of all educational, technical qualifications
- Experience certificate(s) specifying designation / job profile, period of service (with specific dates), emoluments, activity profile of previous and present employers, etc.
- Photo Identity proof and Address proof, and Demand Draft for Application fee of Rs 1000/-.
The candidates are required to have a personal email ID and Mobile number to communicate. It should be kept active during the currency of this project. Bank may send call letters for interview through the registered email ID.
Address: General Manager (CDO)
Indian Bank, Corporate Office, HRM Department
254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600 014
Selection Process of Indian Bank Chief Strategy Officer 2020
- By way of Personal Interaction.
- And only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for interview and intimated by email.
Learn with Entri app and start your Bank exam preparation with us. Entri provides you the new platform for Bank exams called Banking 2.0. Subscribe Entri app and Wishing good luck to all aspirants!