Table of Contents
Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited has invited applications for the posts of Assistant Manager and Priority Sector Officer. Kerala Bank Assistant Manager, Priority Sector Officer Notification was Out on 30 October 2023. Candidates can apply online for the posts on or before 29 November 2023. Read the blog for further details about the important dates, eligibility criteria, application process etc.
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager, Priority Sector Officer Notification Out – Overview
|Name of recruiting organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC)|
|Name of the post||Assistant Manager/Priority Sector Officer|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Scale of pay||Rs. 24,060 – 69,610|
|Age limit||18 to 50 years|
|Online application commencement date||30 October 2023|
|Last date for online application||29 November 2023|
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager, Priority Sector Officer Notification PDF
Reviewing a PDF notification before applying for a job post is essential for several reasons. First, it provides detailed information about the job requirements, qualifications, and application procedures, helping applicants understand if they meet the criteria and are eligible to apply. Second, it often includes important dates, deadlines, and contact details for inquiries, ensuring that candidates have access to all relevant information.Click on the links below for detailed official PDFs of the notification.
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager – Finance & Management – Model Exams
|Model Exam||Download PDF|
|Model Exam 1|
|Model Exam 2|
|Model Exam 3|
|Model Exam 4|
|Model Exam 5|
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager, Priority Sector Officer Recruitment – Important Dates
Candidates interested in applying for the posts should keep in mind the important dates for the selection process listed below:
|Commencement of online application||October 30, 2023|
|Last date for online application||November 29, 2023|
|Exam date||Yet to be announced|
|Admit Card||Yet to be released|
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager, Priority Sector Officer – Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Priority Sector Officer||15|
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager, Priority Sector Officer: Salary
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Manager||Rs.24060 to Rs.69610/-|
|Priority Sector Officer||Rs.24060 to Rs.69610/-|
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager, Priority Sector Officer: Eligibility Criteria
Given below are the eligibility criteria requirements:
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Assistant Manager||18-50 years or born on or between 02/01/1973 and 01/01/2005.|
|Priority Sector Officer||18 – 40 years or born on or between 02/01/1983 and 01/01/2005.|
|Name of the Post||Qualification Requirements|
|Assistant Manager||l Above 8 years of experience in specified banks. (see notification for details)
l Graduation from recognized university with not less than 60% of marks in the aggregate.
|Priority Sector Officer||l A Bachelors Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Veterinary Science or Dairy Science and Technology or Fisheries Science and Agricultural Engineering from a recognized university OR B.Sc. (Co-operation & Banking) from Kerala Agriculture University.
l 2 year post qualification experience in the relevant field in a government/private sector.
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager, Priority Sector Officer: How to Apply?
Step 1: Before applying for the recruitment, aspirants must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission – www.keralapsc.gov.in
Step 2: The username and password obtained after registration should be saved for all future correspondence.
Step 3: Next log in to your profile using this user id and password.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the Assistant Manager or Priority Sector Officer Notification link.
Step 6: Fill in all the requested fields.
Step 7: Upload a photo which should taken on or after 31 December 2013.
Step 8: Before the final submission of the application, ensure the correctness of the information on your profile. Applications once put forward cannot be deleted or altered.
Step 9: After completing the application form and uploading the photo, click the submit button.
Step 10: Take a printout of the application by clicking the link ‘Applications’ in your profile.
Note: Candidates will have to produce documents to prove age, educational qualification, community,
There is no application fee for Kerala Bank Assistant Manager or Priority Sector Officer posts.
The candidates can click on the link below to apply for the Kerala Bank Assistant Manager/Priority Sector Officer Recruitment 2023.
- The ranked list prepared and published by the Public Commission for the post shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of 3 years, provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list is published after the expiry of the minimum period of 1
- In case no aspirant is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list will be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one aspirant is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
- Aspirants will be advised for appointment against the aforesaid vacancies and the apportioned vacancies for the General Category reported further during the period of currency of the list.
- The selection in pursuit of this notification will be made on a statewide basis.
- As per government rule every person appointed to this post shall from the date on which he or she joins duty be on probation for a period of one year on duty within a continuous period of 2 years.
1. What is the last date for the submission of online applications for the posts of Kerala Bank Assistant Manager/Priority Sector Officer ?
Ans. The last date for online application for the above posts is 29 November 2023
2. What is the age limit for the post of Kerala Bank Assistant Manager?
Ans. 18-50 years.
3. What is the age limit for the post of Kerala Bank Priority Sector Officer?
Ans. 18-40 years.
4. What is the application fees for the posts of Kerala Bank Assistant Manager/Priority Sector Officer?
Ans. There is no application fee for Kerala Bank Assistant Manager or Priority Sector Officer posts.
5. How to Apply for the posts of Kerala Bank Assistant Manager/Priority Sector Officer?
Ans. Go through the above blog to learn how to apply for the posts of Kerala Bank Assistant Manager/Priority Sector Officer
|Bank Exam Calendar||Kerala Bank Recruitment Rules|
|Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy||Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria|
|Bank Exam Coaching Online||SBI Clerk Online Coaching||IBPS PO Online Coaching|
|RBI Assistant Coaching||SBI PO Online Coaching||IBPS Clerk Online Coaching|
|IBPS SO Online Coaching||IBPS RRB Online Preparation||RBI Grade B Coaching|