Table of Contents
Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited has invited applications for the posts of Assistant Manager. The notification was out on 30 October 2023. Candidates can apply online for the posts on or before 29 November 2023. Read the blog for further details about the eligibility criteria for the post of Kerala Bank Assistant Manager 2023-2024.
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager 2023 – Overview
|Recruiting Organization||Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Category Number||CATEGORY NO: 433/2023, 434/2023|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|GAZETTE DATE||30th October 2023|
|Last date for submission of the application||29th November 2023|
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager: Eligibility Criteria
18-50 years. Only candidates born between 02/01/1973 and 01/01/2005 (both dates
included) are eligible to apply for this post.
18-28 years. Only candidates born between 02/01/1995 and 01/01/2005 (both dates included) are
eligible to apply for this post.
1. The employees of PACS and Urban Co-operative Bank, of and above the cadre of Assistant
Secretary/ Secretary having 8 years service in the Societies of which 3 years will be in supervisory
cadre. Such persons should be continuing in the service of the Member Society on the date of
application and date of appointment.
2. Graduation from a UGC recognized University or National Institute established by Central
Government or Institute established by Government of Kerala with not less than 60% of marks in the
3. MBA (Finance/Banking)/ACA/ACMA/ACS/B.SC.(Co-operation & Banking of Kerala Agricultural
University) will be perferential qualifications.
(i) Graduation from a UGC recognized University or National Institute established by Central
Government or Institute established by Government of Kerala with not less than 60% of marks in
(ii) MBA (Finance/Banking)/ACA/ACMA/ACS/B.SC.(Co-operation & Banking of Kerala Agricultural
University) will be a perferential qualification.
Kerala Bank Assistant Manager – Finance & Management – Model Exams
|Model Exam||Download PDF|
|Model Exam 1|
|Model Exam 2|
|Model Exam 3|
|Model Exam 4|
|Model Exam 5|
- The ranked list prepared and published by the Public Commission for the post shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of 3 years, provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list is published after the expiry of the minimum period of 1
- In case no aspirant is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list will be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one aspirant is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
- Aspirants will be advised for appointment against the aforesaid vacancies and the apportioned vacancies for the General Category reported further during the period of currency of the list.
- The selection in pursuit of this notification will be made on a statewide basis.
- As per government rule every person appointed to this post shall from the date on which he or she joins duty be on probation for a period of one year on duty within a continuous period of 2 years.
Steps to Apply for Kerala State Cooperative Bank Jobs
- First of all, go to the Official Site @keralacobank.com
- From there go to the Recruitment/Career/Job Opportunities Section
- Find the advertisement for the above-said posts, and click on the advertisement.
- Go through the notification before applying for a job. As a result, you’ll come to know which job is eligible.
- Similarly, download the application form/fill up the online form correctly.
- Recheck the above details, you have entered
- Fill out the online application or send it to the given address before the last date ends.
- Besides that, keep one more copy with you, for further assistance.
1. What is the age limit for the post of Kerala Bank Assistant Manager?
Ans: 18-50 years.
2. What are the educational qualification for the post of Kerala Bank Assistant Manager?
Ans: i) Above 8 years of experience in specified banks.
ii) Graduation from recognized university with not less than 60% of marks in the aggregate.
|Bank Exam Calendar||Kerala Bank Recruitment Rules|
|Kerala Bank Assistant Manager Vacancy||History of Banking in India|