Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission has released the Special Recruitment notification for Kerala Police Women Sub Inspector. The qualified woman candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribe community can apply for the recruitment. The application for the Direct Recruitment can be submitted online through the One Time Registration- Thulasi. Even though this recruitment was not considered to be a part of the Graduate Level Common Examination, the commission has now decided to include it in the list. Moreover, the preliminary exam is tentatively scheduled to be held in the month of September 2021. Read the article below to know more about Kerala Police Women Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021.
Kerala Police Women Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
Kerala Public Service Commission announced the recruitment notification for Kerala Police Women Sub Inspector. However, only those candidates belonging to ST category are eligible to apply for the post. After compiling all the applications received, a common test along with the Graduate Level Preliminary Examination will be held in the month of September 2021. Moreover, candidates who have successfully applied for the post earlier shall submit their confirmation from 23.06.2021 to 12.07.2021.Also, all of the candidates who have successfully submitted their confirmation shall download the admit cards of the examination through the One-Time Registration portal in the official website.
|Name of post||Women Sub Inspector (SR from ST
|Department||Kerala Police Service|
|Date of Notification||15 March 2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||21 April 2021|
|Number of vacancies||1 (One)|
|Scale of pay||Rs. 32,300 – 68,700/-|
|Method of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment (Special
Recruitment for ST only)
|Exam Date||September 2021 (tentative)|
Click on the link below to receive the PDF of the modified Degree Level Exam Program, that includes the Kerala Police Women Sub Inspector Written Examination also.
Kerala Police Women Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidate should have a minimum of 20 years and a maximum of 36 years. Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2001 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post.
Upper age relaxation can be availed by the eligible candidates.
Candidates should have Graduation from any recognized University.
Should be Physically fit. Candidates should possess minimum physical standards as given below:
- Height: 150 cm
Candidates must be certified to possess the visual standards specified without glasses.
|Left Eye||Right Eye|
|Distant Vision||6/6 Snellen||6/6 Snellen|
|Near Vision||0.5 Snellen||0.5 Snellen|
- Candidates should produce a medical certificate in original at the time of Certificate Verification.
Physical Efficiency Test for Female Candidates
Female Candidates should qualify any of the five events out of the eight specified events of the test of one-star standards given below:
|Item||Minimum Standards of Efficiency|
|100 Metres Run||17 Seconds|
|High Jump||1.06 Metres|
|Long Jump||3.05 Metres|
|Putting the Shot (4 Kg)||4.88 Metres|
|200 Metres Run||36 Seconds|
|Throwing the Throwball||14 Metres|
|Shuttle Race (4×25 Metres)||26 Seconds|
|Skipping (One minute)||80 Times|
Selection will be based on the Written/ Online Objective examination. The selected candidates will be shortlisted and called for the PET/PMT and then for Interview/ Document Verification. The final rank list will then be prepared from the qualified candidates.
- Training- Every person appointed under this post shall undergo training for a period of 1 year in the Police Training College and Practical Training for 10½ months in the district as per syllabus.
- Pay During the Training Period- During the period of Training, candidates shall be paid a minimum of the scale of pay plus the usual allowance attached to the post.
- Probation- Every person appointed under this rule shall, from the date on which she completes practical training be on probation for a total period of 2 years on duty within a continuous period of 3 years.
How to Apply for Kerala Police Women Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can Only Apply Online.
- Register themselves with the OTR profile Thulasi.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
- Then, click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- No application fee is required.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My application’ in their profile.
- The Last Date for receipt of applications is 21st April 2021 Wednesday up to 12.00 Midnight.
Applications will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing.
Entri will provide you the complete subject-wise classes covering all the topics related to the upcoming Kerala PSC Examinations 2021. Download and subscribe to Entri App and start practicing the latest mock tests to ace your preparations.