Table of Contents
Kerala PSC Assistant Grade 2 rank list released o 03rd June 2021. Candidates who have attended the interview and certificate verification, can check the final merit list. The latest Assistant Grade 2 (Part I-Direct) – Kerala State Housing Board department rank list PDF can be downloaded from the link given below. This ranked list will be brought into effect from 02nd June 2021.
Kerala PSC Assistant Grade 2 Ranklist – Notification Overview
|Name of post||Assistant Grade-II|
|Department||Kerala State Housing Board|
|Date of Notification||29 December 2017|
|Number of vacancies||14|
|Method of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Selection Procedure||Written / Online Test & Interview|
|Exam Date||20 July 2019|
|Shortlist released||22 December 2020|
|Cutoff date||80 marks|
|Rank list released||03 June 2021|
Kerala PSC Assistant Grade 2 Rank List
The Assistant Grade 2 notification for the 14 vacancies which were in existence on 29 December 2017. And the written examination, the first phase of selection, was conducted on 20 July 2019. The candidates who scored above 80 marks were included in the shortlist (42/2020/ER IV). After that, the selected candidates were directed to be present for verification of original documents and interviews. Based on the OTR details, those who were found eligible are now included in the final merit list.
The rank list (213/2021/ER IV) was released on 03 June with the list of candidates, including the Rank, Register number, name, Written exam mark, total marks, DOB, community.
Number candidates under each list
- Main List – 50
- Supplementary List- 35
- List of Differently Abled Candidates for 3% Reservation – 05
Download the Kerala PSC Assistant Grade 2 in Kerala State Housing Board Rank List PDF
Important Notes for Kerala PSC Assistant Grade 2 Rank List
- The top mark scored by the candidate is 88.33 marks.
- The current rank list will be brought into effect from 02nd June 2021.
- The expiry of the rank list will be till the publication of a new Ranked List after the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years or whichever is earlier.
- Candidates from this merit list will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation.
- Answer Scripts may be rechecked by applying in the prescribed application form available from the Enquiry Sections of the various Offices of the Commission or can take photocopy, or downloaded and printed in A 4 size paper from the Commission’s website
- And submit the filled form to the Head of Account “0051 – PSC – 105 State PSC 99 – Examination Fee” addressed to the Deputy Secretary (Examinations)-II, Kerala Public Service Commission, Pattom P.O., Thiruvananthapuram, 695004. The Application Fee is Rs. 85/-.
- The photocopy of the OMR Answer Sheets (Part A & Part B) against the post can be obtained by remitting a fee of Rs. 335/-.
- Also, note that both the A part and B part of OMR scripts will be destroyed after completing 6 months period from the date of finalization of the Ranked list, which is on 01 December 2021.