Table of Contents
Kerala PSC has released recruitment 2020 notification for Assistant Insurance Medical Officer posts on 31-12-20219. Last date for online registration is on 05-2-2020. Aspiring candidates meeting the required eligibility conditions can apply. This is a great opportunity for aspirants with required eligibility, who dream to work in a government sector. In this article we will discuss in detail about Kerala PSC Assistant Insurance Medical Officer 2020 recruitment notification.
Kerala PSC Assistant Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Name of Post||Assistant Insurance Medical Officer|
|Department||Insurance Medical Services|
|Notification released on||15/09/2020|
|Last date for online submission||O5/02/2020|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Number of Vacancies||Not Estimated|
|Method of appointment||Direct Recruitment.|
Kerala PSC Assistant Insurance Medical Officer Notification 2020
Kerala PSC Assistant Insurance Medical Officer 2020 – Eligibility
The Kerala PSC has set certain eligibility criteria’s for candidates aspiring to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer AE Civil in the concerned department. Aspiring candidates must ensure that they satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria’s set by Kerala PSC before applying for the post.
- Candidates holding a Degree in Modern Medicine or equivalent qualification. [By Equivalent qualification means those qualification recognized as equivalent by the Medical Council of India.] is eligible.
- Also need to have Valid Registration with the Travancore-Cochin Medical Council.
Age Limit –
- Only candidates within age limit of 21 –42, born between 02/01/1978 and 01/01/1999 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Insurance Medical Officer with usual age relaxation provided to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities.
Kerala PSC Assistant Insurance Medical Officer 2020 – Scale of Pay
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Assistant Insurance Medical Officer||₹45,800 – 89,000|
Kerala PSC Assistant Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – How to apply?
- Check and verify your eligibility to Kerala PSC Assistant Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2020.
- Go through the official notification
- Visit Kerala PSC official website https://www.keralapsc.gov.in
- Candidates must register in Kerala PSC Thulasi ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ Portal.
- Candidates who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Candidates must click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- Candidates must ensure that the information provided in their profile is valid before the final submission of the application. Candidates are responsible for secrecy of password
- Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. However the application will be rejected if found noncompliance with the notification while processing.
- Candidates must take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile.
- Documents to prove Educational qualification, Age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- If Written Test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates should submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their ‘One Time Registration’ profile else their application will be rejected.
- The dates regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone numbers registered in it.
- Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR Card as I.D Proof in their profile.
Other Important Links-
How you can use Entri app for your competitive exam preparation:
- Entri provides an online platform to help you prepare for competitive exams.
- Download for free of cost and get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- You can access full length mock tests and previous year question papers
Hope you have benefited from this article. Check us for further details. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming exams.