Table of Contents
On October 06, 2023, the Kerala Public Service Commission published the shortlist for the Binder Grade II (261/2021) vacancy. The recruiting drive is conducted for various government organizations in Kerala. The Kerala PSC Binder Grade 2 Shortlist 2023 is available for download as PDF file. The list includes the applicants who are deemed qualified to sit for the final written exam for that category, together with their register numbers. You can access your results by clicking on the URL at www.keralapsc.gov.in. The list is prepared on the basis of the Objective Type Test (OMR), which was held on February 08, 2023. The Register Numbers are arranged in their numerical sequence and the arrangement does not in any way, indicate
their respective rank on the basis of the said test. Find out more by reading on!
Kerala PSC Binder Grade 2 Shortlist 2023 Overview
The Binder Grade 2 Shortlist 2023 has been made public by the Kerala PSC. The list has been prepared based on the OMR Test held on 08-02-2023 and contains the Register Numbers of candidates found provisionally eligible to be included in the Ranked list, subject to the verification of the original documents and further procedures. For more, keep reading.
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Binder Grade 2|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Kerala PSC Binder Grade 2 Shortlist 2023: Releasing Date
The provisional rank list for Binder Grade 2 has been published on the KPSC website. On October 06, the list will be formally revised. By accessing the Kerala Public Service Commission’s website at keralapsc.gov.in or by viewing the KPSC Binder Grade 2 Shortlist 2023 below, all applicants who enrolled for the exam may obtain the provisional list. On February 8, 2023, an OMR test will be conducted to candidates for the Kerala PSC Binder Grade 2 Vacancy. ) Candidates included in the Probability List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification will be intimated in due course.
Kerala PSC Binder Grade 2 Shortlist PDF 2023: Direct Link
Click on the below link to download Kerala PSC Binder Grade II Shortlist 2023 PDF
CATEGORY NUMBER: 261/2021
Kerala PSC Binder Grade 2 Final Rank List Date 2023
The date of Kerala PSC Binder Grade II Final Rank List 2023 is not released yet. Once it is issued, we will notify the date here.
PSC Binder Grade II Shortlist 2023: Cut Off
Binder Grade II Shortlist 2023 was announced by Kerala Public Service Commission. The Provisional List is available on the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission for eligible candidates to download in PDF format. To access the Shortlist PDF, enter your User ID and Password. You can view your registration number and cutoff score in the PDF if you select.
Find out the Kerala PSC Binder Grade 2 Cut Off 2023 for category number 261/2021
|District Name||Cut off Score|
What are the Factors Affecting Kerala PSC Binder Grade 2 Shortlist 2023?
The factors affecting the Binder Grade 2 Vcancy 2023 are given below;
- Number of applicants
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Available vacancies
- Previous Cut off
Steps to Download KPSC Binder Grade II Shortlist 2023
Follow the below procedures to download
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission, KPSC
- Next, click on the Results Tab in the Homepage.
- Now, select the tab Shortlist.
- Next, from the new page that appears select the Shortlist for Binder Grade II
- Lastly, download the provisional list for future reference.
Details Mentioned on Kerala PSC Binder Grade II Shortlist 2023
Following are the details that will be mentioned on the PSC Binder Grade 2 Shortlist 2023
- Post Name
- Registration Number of candidates
- Department Details
- Category Number
- Cut Off Score
- Shortlist Guidelines
- Allotment details
Kerala PSC Binder Grade II Shortlist 2023: Points to be Noted
- Inclusion of Register Numbers in this list is purely provisional subject to scrutiny and admission of application on absolute basis. Inclusion of Register numbers in the Probability List does not confer any right on the candidate for inclusion in the Ranked List.
- The list has been prepared by including the number of candidates who have secured top marks in the OMR Test held on 08.02.2023.
- The candidates who have secured the minimum cut off marks and above are included in the Probability List .
- Candidates included in the Probability List should present and produce in person the original documents for One Time Verification. Date,time and Venue of OTR Verification will be published shortly.
- According to the existing procedure, revaluation of answer scripts is not allowed but answer scripts can be rechecked after the publication of Ranked List. Detailed instructions will be published in the Ranked List to be
published for the post.
- Candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes, included in this List, are required to produce NonCreamy Layer Certificate as per G.O(P)No.81/2009/SCSTDD dated 26/09/2009 issued by Village officer and
SC/ST candidates, included in the List, are required to produce Community Certificate (Form III or digitally signed) issued by the Revenue authority not below the rank of Tahsildar and candidates who claim EWS reservation are
required to produce EWS certificate vide GO (M S) No 2/2020/P&ARD dated 12-02-2020 issued by the Revenue Authority,along with other documents at the time of OTR verification.
- Copy of answer scripts of the OMR Test held on 08-02-2023 will be issued to those candidates who, apply for the same remitting the prescribed fee after approval of the Ranked List. Candidates whose Register Numbers are
invalidated are advised to refer to Notification No : .ERII(1)1361/2023/EW DATED 29.03.2023.