Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission, in its latest notification, has invited applications from qualified Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates of Kerala State for selection to the post of Civil Excise Officer. As per the notification, this is a District-wise recruitment to select suitable Civil Excise Officer Trainees in Thrissur District of Kerala. Therefore, all the interested and eligible candidates may apply for the desired post in the said format, on or before 05th of May 2021. However, before applying for the post all the candidates must check the official notification given in their web portal. In this article, you can read all about Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Notification 2021. You could also Download Civil Excise Officer Recruitment Notification Here!
Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Notification 2021
According to the latest official post in the web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission, online applications are invited for the post of Civil Excise Officer Trainees in Trissur District from candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe. Further, this recruitment is to find eligible candidates to 01 vacant post. Moreover, this tells that the applications should be sent on or before 05th of May itself in the prescribed format. Therefore, all the aspiring candidates can now check the eligibility criteria for the job through the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in
|Name of the Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Civil Excise Officer|
|No. of vacancies||01|
|Scale of Pay||₹20000-45800/-|
|Selection Process||Direct Recruitment|
|Last date to Apply||05.05.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for Civil Excise Officer Notification 2021
All the candidates applying for this post must have passed Plus Two examination or its equivalent.
All the candidates applying for this post must be between 19 to 36 years of age. Furthermore, only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2002 (both dates are included) are eligible to apply for this post.
How to Apply?
All the aspiring candidates must submit the applications only through ONE TIME REGISTRATION process in the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission. The candidates are required to keep note of the following while filling the application:
- Firstly, log in to the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission, keralapsc.gov.in
- Next, log in to the candidate profile using the user ID and password.
- Then, click on the Apply Now button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
- Now, fill the application by submitting all the required information including photograph and signature.
- Lastly, Submit the application and take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Kerala PSC Civil Excise Officer Notification Download
Click the link given below to download the official notification regarding this recruitment:
We hope that this article was helpful to you. Entri is striving each day to bring you closer to your dream job. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us. With Entri by your side your dream job will now be a reality!
Why Learn from Entri:
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Download for Free! Get access to video classes, exams and study cards with a single subscription fee.
- Full length Mock Tests and previous year question papers available.