Table of Contents
KPSC or Kerala Public Service Commission released an official notification about the Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist Recruitment 2022 on their website. They are aiming to fill up 1 vacancy of Dairy Chemist in Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited. The online applications can be submitted from 30 April 2022 and the Last date to submit an Online Application is 1 June 2022.
Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist Notification 2022: Overview
A brief overview about the Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist Notification 2022 is given below:
|Post Name||Dairy Chemist / Dairy Bacteriologist / Dairy Microbiologist|
|Selection Process||Direct Recruitment|
|Salary Scale||INR 10020 – 20070 /-|
Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist Notification 2022: Important Dates
The online application process has already began for the post of Dairy Chemist on 30 April 2022. The interested applicants can apply on or before 1 June 2022.
Important Dates– Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist Notification 2022
|Apply Online Date||30 April 2022|
|Last Date for payment of Application Fees||1 June 2022|
|Call letter for Exam||Not yet released|
|Online Exam||Not yet announced|
|Call letters for interview||Not yet announced|
|Interview||Not announced yet|
|Provisional Allotment||Not allotted yet|
Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist Notification 2022: Vacancy
Currently there is 1 vacancy for the post of Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist for the candidates belonging to the General category.
- The above vacancy is currently in existence in Kerala Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited for the general category of this post.
- Vacancies if any further reported will be filled by apportioning the same in the ratio of 1:1 between GR Category (Part I) and Society Category (Part II) with first chance going to GR Category.
Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist Notification 2022: Salary
The selected candidates will get a handsome salary between INR 10020 – 20070 /- per month.
Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist Notification 2022: Eligibility
The Aspirant should have:
- Tech (Dairy Science and Technology) or equivalent
- MSc in Dairy Chemistry / Dairy Microbiology / Dairy Quality Control
PG Diploma in Dairy Quality Control.
The applicant must be between 18-40 years.
Only candidates born between 02 Jan 1982 and 01 Jan 2004 (Both dates included) are eligible to apply for this position.
Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist Notification 2022: How to Apply?
- Log on to the official website keralapsc.gov.in and register yourself before applying for the post of Dairy Chemist.
- After completing the one-time registration process the candidate shall apply for the post of Dairy Chemist by logging in to their profile using their UserID and password.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the post in the Notification link of Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist.
- The photograph uploaded should not be taken before the 31st of December 2012. The name of the aspirant and the date on which the photograph was taken should be printed at the bottom of the photo.
- The photo once uploaded as said above shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading it.
- No application fee will be collected from the applicants.
- The aspirants can view their profile by clicking the link Registration Card of their profile.
- A printout of the same can be taken if required.
- The aspirants are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
- Re-check the correctness of all the information in the profile before the final submission.
- Remember to keep the User-ID safe for further communication with the selection committee.
- Applications once submitted are provisional and cannot be deleted or changed after submission.
- Incomplete applications will be not be accepted and will be cancelled without any prior
- Important documents to prove the applicant’s experience, community, qualification, age, etc, need to be produced as and when requested
- Note: 12:00 midnight on 1 June 2022 Wednesday will be the time limit for sending the applications after which the applications will not be accepted
The aspirants of the Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist recruitment 2022 should note that there is no application fee required to be submitted along with the application form as per last recruitment pattern. Hence, there are no application fees for the Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist Exam 2022.
Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist Notification 2022: Application Link
The candidates can click on the link below to apply for the Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist Recruitment 2022.
Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist Notification 2022: Selection Process
The Selection for the post of Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist will be done through direct recruitment.
Kerala PSC Dairy Chemist Notification 2022: Important Points
- The ranked list prepared and published by the Public Commission for the post shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of 3 years, provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list is published after the expiry of the minimum period of 1
- In case no aspirant is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list will be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one aspirant is advised from the list whichever is earlier.
- Aspirants will be advised for appointment against the aforesaid vacancies and the apportioned vacancies for the General Category reported further during the period of currency of the list.
- The selection in pursuit of this notification will be made on a statewide basis.
- As per government rule every person appointed to this post shall from the date on which he or she joins duty be on probation for a period of Two years on duty within a continuous period of 3 years.
Hope that this article was helpful for you. The key point to clear an exam lies in methodical and planned preparation. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue your dream career and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the topics of your concern. Subscribe to our app today and enroll yourself into various programmes our app offers. Tune in to the app to stay updated regarding various aspects of the subject you are interested in. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Each day is a precious gift bestowed upon us so make it count. Work on yourself. Stop procrastinating. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck.