Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission conducts department tests solely for the employees currently working in the Kerala Government Departments, Boards, Corporations, Autonomous Bodies under the Commissions’ 17th decision on 05.03.2003. Furthermore, these department tests will help the employee to get promotions based on his/her qualifications. Here in this article, we share the Kerala PSC departmental test eligibility criteria, online registration procedure and various other details regarding the departmental tests.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Departmental Test
Usually, the departmental tests are conducted twice a year – January and July. The candidates interested to appear for the Kerala PSC Departmental Test will have to satisfy all the conditions laid down in G.O. (P) No. 481/Public (Special) Department dated: 8.11.1963 and the amendments issued therein.
Applicants who are working in the respective government jobs are eligible to apply for the Kerala PSC Departmental Test.
The details regarding the Kerala PSC Departmental Test exam qualification can be viewed from the official Kerala PSC website.
Kerala PSC Departmental Test Age Limit
Candidates who have decided to appear in Kerala PSC Departmental Test should not be less than 18 years and must not be more than 50 years in age as per norms. Upper age can be relaxed for those candidates belonging to the reserved category as per the rules and regulations of the organization. Employees in Government Service who attained the age of 50 years who have put in 25 years of service shall be eligible for permanent exemption from passing the obligatory departmental tests, other than those prescribed as a qualification in the Special Rules for all purposes such as promotion, appointment as a full member of service etc.
The age limits (upper&lower) for a particular post are given in detail under the selection/Notification section for that post. A relaxation of 5 years is given to SC/ST Candidates and 3 years to OBC Candidates, normally. The day of reckoning age of an applicant for a selection is the 1st day of January of the year in which the Commission published the Notification for that particular Selection. If the applicant is found underaged/overaged as on the date aforesaid he will be ineligible for the selection.
Before applying for Kerala PSC Thulasi, applicant candidates should know about the basic criteria. It is mandatory to meet the age limit. Let us look at the Kerala PSC age limit, as shown below.
|Minimum Age – 21
Maximum Age – 32
|Minimum Age – 21
Maximum Age – 40
|Age Below 50 Years
Easy steps to submit Kerala PSC Department Test Application Form
- Initially, you have to visit the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission ie www.keralapsc.gov.in to apply for Kerala PSC Departmental Test 2021
- From the homepage, select ‘Departmental Test ‘ from the bottom of the page given under the “Online Services” section.
- In the new window, you need to press on “DEPARTMENTAL TEST REGISTRATION” link.
- Then you need to choose the “Notification issued” link and press on the “Read more” link to view complete details.
- Kerala PSC Departmental Test Notification will be opened and you need to read it carefully and completely.
- Enter your “User ID” and “Password” and then click on the “log in” tab.
- Fill up the Kerala PSC Department Test Online Application form and complete all the details.
- Now, upload all the required testimonials and pay the required amount of Kerala PSC Departmental Test Application Fees.
- Then recheck the details you have entered and then click on the ‘Submit’ tab.
- In the last step take a printout of your filled up Kerala PSC Departmental Application Form and keep it with you safe for further usage.
Instructions for the Safe Conduct of Examination in View of Covid – 19 PANDEMIC
- Candidates should follow Covid-19 norms of social distancing as well as personal hygiene inside the examination hall as well as in the premises of the examination centre. Candidates are requested not to bring any companions to the examination centre, in order to avoid crowding inside the premises.
- The wearing of mask and gloves are mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask and gloves will not be allowed to enter the venue.
- Candidates may also carry his/her own hand sanitiser (small size) and drinking water in transparent bottles.
- Candidates should scrupulously follow the directions given by the invigilator or Chief Superintendent of the examination centre and co-operate with them for the smooth conduct of the examination.
Entri wishes you a good day.
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Exam Information Links
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Notification
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Mock Test
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Syllabus
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Video Course
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Exam Date
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Study Materials
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Application Form
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Interview Questions
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Vacancy
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Job Profile
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Admit Card
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Salary
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Study Plan
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Previous Question Papers
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Result
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Best Books
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Cutoff
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Selection Process
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Exam Analysis
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Answer Key