Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission is one of the most important exams conducted in Kerala Government and is involved in the selection of candidates based on merit to various posts under government departments. Recruitments. It is done by conducting various common written tests, practical tests, physical efficiency test, and interview. Rank lists are prepared based on this. Further appointments are done from this rank list. Department tests are yet another opportunity for the employees for further promotions and to change their present departments. This blog is about Kerela PSC Departmental Test Books 2021. Here we will also discuss Kerala PSC Departmental Test Best Books.
Exam Pattern for Kerela PSC Departmental Exam 2021
- Tests are Objective OMR based online examinations.
- Second Class Language Test in Malayalam (Tamil/Kannada), Minority Language Test (Tamil/Kannada) are in the descriptive pattern.
- Maximum marks will be 100 and the candidate should acquire a minimum of 40% for the pass.
- Each right answer will award one mark.
- And for each wrong answer, 1/3rd of mark will be deducted.
- Department tests will follow “with books/without books” pattern.
List of Books for Kerela PSC Departmental Test Preparation Books 2021
- Kerala Budget Manual -Third Edition
- Kerala Service Rule Vol.II 6 th Edition
- Kerala Civil Services Rules 1960
- Store Purchase Manual 2013
- Store Purchase Manual – Malayalam Hand Book 5th Edition
- Constitution of India
- Kerala Police Manual 1969 Vol.I
- Kerala Police Act 2011-Malayalam
- Kerala Police Act 2011
- Manual of Office Procedure – Police
- Elements of Commercial Accounts & Book-keeping (including basic concepts of Company Accounts excluding Partnership Accounts) (Any Financial Accounting book prescribed by any recognized Universities in Kerala)
- Kerala Financial Code Volumes I and II. The Kerala Account Code Volume I and Kerala Budget Manual (Chapters I to 16 IV, VI and VII) (With Books).
Kerala Service Rules (With Books).
- Introduction to Indian Government Accounts and Audit (Vth edition except Chapters 12, 26, 27, 28 and 29) (Without Books). The Constitution of India (With Books) and Kerala Account Code Volume I (With Books).
Kerala Treasury Code Volumes I and II and the Kerala Account Code Volume II.
Why Practice from Entri?
- Always provides you up to date materials that are created by Entri’s Top Experts.
- Mock tests available in bilingual and other regional languages
- Download Entri to access the unlimited mock test.
Navigating through Entri
- Open your Entri App go to the Bank Tab and check the mock tests.
- You can check courses and Mock test for other examinations as well
- Subscribe to our Mock Test and clear your examination with flying colors.
- Entri offers the best online classes with HD quality videos
- Online classes are taken by our expert teachers and rank holders which help to boost your knowledge.
- You can play your video classes in the background while using other apps.
- 100+ mock tests with most expected questions.
- You can clear your doubts instantly by interacting with our top faculty and toppers on Entri Groups
- Leader boards corresponding with the live mock tests for your personal awareness.
- Periodic quizzes like Daily Rank Boosters and Daily Current Affairs will be given with updated questions.
- Apart from learning, Entri takes the feedback from users proactively. Entri’s customer support team will reach out to you once the feedback is received and make the process faster.
- Entri is rich in the number of exam categories and it’s design is made too simple for the ease of navigation to users.
Ace your preparation. That is where Entri comes in. It helps you to prepare effectively for your Exam.
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Exam Information Links
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Notification
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Mock Test
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Syllabus
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Video Course
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Exam Date
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Study Materials
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Application Form
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Interview Questions
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Vacancy
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Job Profile
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Admit Card
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Salary
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Study Plan
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Previous Question Papers
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Result
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Eligibility Criteria
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Cutoff
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Selection Process
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Exam Analysis
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Answer Key