Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commissions is inviting applications online from competent candidates for Kerala PSC Departmental Test which is to be held in July. Departmental tests serve as an opportunity for the employees to change their department. It also helps as a result to acquire promotion in the same department. Written tests, practical tests, physical efficiency tests, and interviews are the drill through which the recruitment is done. Read on for further details on how to apply online for the Kerala PSC Departmental Test.
Kerala PSC Departmental Test-How to apply online
Departmental exams are conducted every year by the organization, for applicants selected in various Kerala Govt departments. It is for those candidates who wish to shift to other departments or seek promotions in the same department. The interested and eligible applicants can apply online through the official website when the application portal is open. The procedures are done through online medium only.
The candidates seeking to attend the departmental test can apply through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission(Kerala PSC). The candidates should fill up the Kerala PSC departmental test application form and follow the procedures mentioned therein.
Departmental Test One-time Registration
The employees who are interested to appear for the departmental test should complete their one-time registration. The application procedure is as follows:
- Log on to the official website of Kerala PSC www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click on the Departmental Test Registration link.
- Sign up for new registration.
- Upload the latest scanned photograph, (150px X 200px). Maximum size allowed is 30kb.
- Enter the personal details of the candidate like name, date of birth, age, permanent address, address for communication, name of the guardian, mobile number, and email id.
- The candidate’s present job should be typed next, ie department, the present post held by the candidate, office address, and any ID proof. ID proof can be a PAN card, Voter’s ID, Driving License, or PEN (Permanent Employee Number).
- Verify all the data entered and click on the Next button.
- The candidate will get the login details now. You can either use a system-generated username and password or can enter manually.
- After clicking the Submit button, the procedure is completed.
- The candidates who have already registered can use their username and password to log in.
- You can take the printout of the registration details by clicking on My Registration Card.
Application Fee Details
Application Fee for each paper- 75Rs
Fee for Certificate of Pass- 100Rs
Fee for Rechecking of Answer Scripts- 75Rs
Mark list fee- 50Rs
Affidavit for missing of Hall Ticket fee- 150Rs
Duplicate Certificate of Pass fee- 200Rs
Kerala PSC Departmental Test -Posts
Below given are the respective posts that come under the Kerala PSC Departmental Tests:
- Secretariat Manual Test(1 paper)
- District Office Manual Test(1 paper)
- Manual of Office Procedure Test(1 paper)
- Departmental Test for the Staff of the Kerala Public Service Commission
- Account Test( Lower)-(4 papers)
- Account Test (Lower) for the Ministerial and Executive Staff of the K S E Board-(4 papers)
- Account Test for Executive Officers(2 papers)
- Account Test(Higher)-(4 papers)
- Account Test(Higher)-(5 papers) for those who are working in P W D and Kerala State Electricity Board
- Kerala P W D Test(2 papers)
- KSRTC Manual Test
- P W D Manual Test
- Departmental Test for the Ministerial Staff of the Vigilance Division (2 papers)
- Forest Test(For Executive and Controlling Staff)-(3 papers)
- Forest Test(For Clerical and Protective Staff)-(2 papers)
- Departmental Test for the Ministerial Staff of the K S E Board(4 papers)
- Departmental Test for the Executive Staff of the K S E Board(3 papers)
- Kerala Municipal Test(3 papers)
- Municipal Department Test (1 paper)
- Local Fund Audit Department Test
- Local Fund Audit Department Test (Higher)- (3 papers)
- Kerala State Probation Test ( 4 papers) Part I
- Kerala Jail Officers Test (4 papers)
- Kerala Jail Subordinate Officers Test (2 papers)
- Test on Kerala Police Manual
- Test on Manual of Office Procedure (police)
- Kerala Co-operative Test (2 papers)
- Canal Rules Test (1 paper)
- Kerala Registration Test (4 papers)
- Excise Tests Part A and B (3 papers)
- Animal Husbandry Department Test (1 paper)
- Labor Department Test (3 papers)
- The Kerala Port Department Test (1 paper-with book)
- Second Class Language Test (in Malayalam)
- Minority Language Test (in Tamil/Kannada)
- Agricultural Income-Tax and Sales-Tax Test (3 papers)
- Civil Judicial Test (2 papers) Only Bare Acts will be Allowed
- Criminal Judicial Test (2 papers) Only Bare Acts will be Allowed
- Panchayat Test (4 papers)
- Departmental Test on Employment Exchange Procedure (2 papers)
- Departmental Tests on Laws Relating to Motor Vehicles for the Members of the Kerala Transport Subordinate Service and the Ministerial Staff of the Motor Vehicles Department (2 papers)
- Second Class Language Tests in Malayalam for those who have not studied Malayalam for SSLC or its equivalent as a Medium of Language as a Subsidiary Language (for the members of the Kerala Transport Service and Kerala Transport Subordinate Service)
- Test in Weights and Measures Acts and Rules (1 paper)
- Departmental Tests in Code of Criminal Procedure and the Kerala Manual of Office Procedure (for the Motor Vehicle Inspectors in the Kerala Transport Service)
- Hand Book of SC Development Department Test (1 paper)
- Test in Kerala Education Act and Rules (1 paper)
- Departmental Tests for Assistant Electrical Inspectors(2 papers)
- Kerala State Housing Board Act and Rules (one Paper -with books)
- Departmental Test on Kerala Head Load Workers Rules (1 paper-with book)
- Revenue Test- Ⅰ paper
- Revenue Test-Ⅱ paper
- Revenue Test-Ⅲ paper
- Revenue Test-Ⅳ paper
The candidates who qualify for the test can obtain a shift to other departments. The decision regarding the promotion will be purely based on the performance of applicants in the test.
Entri wishes its candidates success!!
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Exam Information Links|
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Notification||Kerala PSC Departmental Test Mock Test|
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Syllabus||Kerala PSC Departmental Test Video Course|
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Exam Date||Kerala PSC Departmental Test Study Materials|
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Vacancy||Kerala PSC Departmental Test Interview Questions|
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Admit Card||Kerala PSC Departmental Test Job Profile|
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Study Plan||Kerala PSC Departmental Test Salary|
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Previous Question Papers|
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Best Books||Kerala PSC Departmental Test Result|
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Eligibility Criteria||Kerala PSC Departmental Test Cutoff|
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Selection Process||Kerala PSC Departmental Test Exam Analysis|
|Kerala PSC Departmental Test Answer Key|