Anybody who wishes to apply towards Kerala PSC notifications has to register themselves with the Kerala PSC One Time Registration Portal, Thulasi. For new applicants, it’s always a task to complete the registration in one go. Mistakes are inevitable, but how to correct it. What to do if you want to change your personal details, how to add your education qualification. These are some of the questions asked by the PSC aspirants while starting their PSC aspirants. Here we are trying to answer some of the Kerala PSC FAQ.
Attempt our free Current Affairs mock test
How to Register in Kerala PSC Thulasi?
- Candidates should visit the Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile Page online to register their account. PSC Thulasi Portal
- On this page, you can find the ‘New Registration’ tab. Click on it, another tab will pop up and will ask you to fill your personal details.
- There you can fill your basic information and the desired User ID and Password combination, subject to availability.
- While registering themselves, candidates need to upload the digital copy of their photograph and signature in the required dimensions.
- The size of the photograph should be 150 x 200 pixels, with a maximum size of 30 Kb. The photograph should be in the front facial pose style with clearly visible face and the background should be in light shade. Candidates can use the paint or any other photo editing software to adjust the size of the image.
- The size of the Signature should be 150 x 200 pixels, with a maximum size of 30 Kb.
- While adding your qualification make sure that you add only those which is completed.
- While adding working experience candidates need to upload the scanned copy of their work experience certificate.
- Once you filled all the relevant details click on the Register tab and your profile is created.
- Next time when you want to apply for any particular posts, login to your Thulasi Profile using the login credentials (username and password).
Kerala PSC FAQ
Let’s find the answer for some of your doubts while registering, and applying in Kerala PSC.
How to change the date of birth in Kerala PSC profile?
You can change your Date of Birth, by login to your Thulasi profile page. Login to your profile, click on the “My Profile” tab. On the landing page, you can find an edit icon at the right top of the page, click on the edit button and edit your desired data. Make sure none of your applications is under process, If your applications are under process then you cant edit any personal data through the online channel. You have to physically submit the below-given correction form to your nearest PSC district office for any corrections.
Click here to download Kerala PSC Correction Form free pdf
How to edit profile in Kerala PSC Profile portal, Thulasi?
If your applications are not under process then you can edit your PSC Profile by login to your “Thulasi” account. You can find the “My Profile” tab on your Home Page. Click on that tab and on the landing page you can edit your profile. But if you are trying to edit your profile during any application period, then you can’t edit through the online mode. During your application period, you can submit the PSC Profile correction form to your nearest PSC District Office or to the Kerala PSC Head Office in Thiruvananthapuram.
Is Adhaar linking mandatory for Kerala PSC?
In order to ensure transparency in the recruitment process, the Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has made Aadhaar mandatory for aspirants. While logon to your Account, on the Homepage you can find the tab “Adhar Linking” tab. Click on that, on the landing page enter your Aadhar Number and Name as in the Aadhar Card and accept the declaration and click on the “Link to Profile” tab.
What is a one-time registration?
Before applying to any Kerala PSC notifications, candidates need to register themselves with the online application portal, Thulasi. While registering you have entered all your personal details, Name, DOB, Address, Caste, Photograph, Signature, Work Experience, Certificates, Education Qualification, etc. So once you feed all these details and your PSC profile is all set to start any PSC applications. So after this, you can straightaway apply for any eligible notifications using the saved profiled data.
What should be the specification for the digital copy of the signature and photograph?
The size should be 150 x 200 pixels, with a maximum size of 30 Kb in the front facial pose. The background should be in light shade, with clearly visible face. The size of the signature should be 150 x 200 pixels, with a maximum size of 30 Kb. You can edit both your Photograph and signature using Paint or any other photo editing software.
Attempt Free Kerala PSC Previous Year Question Papers
My subject qualification is not listed in the drop-down list, what should I do?
If you can’t find your subject on the list, then you can contact the PSC by sending the feedback to add your specified education qualification.
What is the upper age limitation for the Kerala PSC application?
For most of the notification, the upper age limit is around 35 years. PSC will specify the age limit of each notification in the advertisement itself. The day of reckoning age of an applicant for a selection is the 1st day of January of the year in which the PSC published the Notification. There should be a 5 years relaxation is given to SC/ ST Candidates and 3 years to OBC Candidates.
Get Free Kerala PSC Coaching Online 2022
Entri wishes you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Start your Preparation today itself. Entri will help you with thousands of questions. Attempt mock tests, analyze yourselves to improve your success rate.
Discussion about this post