Table of Contents
Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Eligibility Criteria 2023: Kerala PSC announced Eligibility Criteria for HSST Malayalam Recruitment 2023. Aspiring candidates who are interested in appearing for the HSST Malayalam 2023 exam can now check the eligibility criteria published by the Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) on its official website. The eligibility criteria includes detailed information on age limit and educational qualifications required to apply for the exam. Candidates must be at least 20 years old and should not exceed 40 years of age as of January 1, 2023. Additionally, they should have a postgraduate degree in Malayalam language with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. It is important for candidates to carefully go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Find the detailed notofication of HSST Malayalam Eligibility Criteria 2023 below. Start applying now!
Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Notification 2023: Overview
|Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Recruitment 2023: Notification Details|
|Recruiting Body||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Recruiting Organization||Kerala Higher Secondary Education|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt. Service|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Post Name||Higher Secondary School Teacher in Malayalam (Junior)|
|Total Vacancy||Anticipated vacancies|
|Job Location||All Over Kerala|
|Gazette Date||November 15, 2023|
|Last date for submission of the application||December 20, 2023|
Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Apply Online 2023: Apply Date
The application process will commence on November 15, 2023, and the last date to apply for the post is December 20, 2023. You can access the application link, the notification PDF, as well as comprehensive information about the application process, by visiting the Kerala PSC website. You can use your PSC Thulasi Login Crecentials to apply for the HSST Malayalam post. For that candidates must register through the official website under the One Time Registration Scheme prior to submitting their application. Creating a profile, supplying personal and educational information, and uploading pertinent files are all part of the registration process. Using their profile, candidates who have already registered under the One-Time Registration Scheme can apply for the job with ease. Good luck!
Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Notification 2023 PDF
The eligibility notification for the HSST Malayalam recruitment in 2023 was released on November 15, 2023. The HSST Malayalam recruitment is a highly competitive process, and candidates are urged to carefully review the eligibility requirements before applying. To be eligible for the post, candidates must meet certain educational qualifications, age restrictions, and other criteria, which are detailed in the notification. It is important to note that incomplete or incorrect applications will be rejected, so applicants should make sure they meet all the requirements before submitting their application. Candidates who are found to have provided false information or who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be disqualified from the recruitment process. It is recommended that interested candidates review the eligibility notification thoroughly and seek clarification if necessary before applying for the post. Download Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Eligibility Criteria 2023 PDF now!
Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Recruitment 2023 – Important Dates
Candidates should remember the following crucial dates if they plan to apply for Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Vacancies 2023
|Commencement of online application||November 15, 2023|
|Last date for online application||December 20, 2023|
|Endurance Test||Yet to be announced|
|Written Exam||Yet to be announced|
Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Eligibility Criteria 2023
Learn the minimum age and educational requirements for the Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Recruitment 2023
- 20-40, Years
- Only candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this position, with Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Communities receiving the usual relaxation.
- The qualified Ministerial Staff under the Higher Secondary Education Department will be allowed a relaxation in the upper age limit of up to 43 (forty three) years as of the 1st of January 2023 for direct recruitment to the category of Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior). [GO(P) No. 36/2005/Gl.Edn., dated February 4, 2005]
- Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent there to in the respective subject by a University in Kerala.
- B.Ed in the relevant subject obtained after completing a regular course of study at any of Kerala’s universities or a qualification recognized as equivalent by a Kerala university.
- In the absence of persons with a B.Ed. Degree in the relevant subject, a B.Ed Degree obtained in the relevant faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of Kerala’s Universities.
- In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree as specified in items (i) and (ii) above, persons with B.Ed. Degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Must have passed the State Eligibility Test (SET) for the position of Higher Secondary School Teacher, which is administered by the Kerala Government or an agency authorized by the State Government.
Admitted Equivalent Qualification
- Candidates with a Master’s Degree with at least 50% marks and who have passed the State Eligibility Test will be considered in the absence of B.Ed Degree holders. Those with a Ph.D./M.Phil. degree or who have qualified for a Junior Research Fellowship/National Eligibility Test will be given preference. Teachers appointed under this provision must obtain a B.Ed degree at their own expense within five years of starting work.
- Those who have completed the Language Teachers Training Course are exempt from obtaining a B.Ed.
- Persons who have earned an M.Ed. in the relevant subject from any university in Kerala are exempt from the B.Ed. qualification.
- Candidates with Non-qualifying Degrees (Ph.D/M.Phil/Post Doctoral Fellowship) will be awarded weightage marks provided that such Non-qualifying Degrees are in subjects related to the basic qualification stipulated for the post.
- Non-qualifying Degrees will be assigned weightage points for ranking purposes, as detailed below.
Non-Qualifying M.Phil- 2 marks
Non-Qualifying Ph.D- 4 marks
Both M.Phil and Ph.D (Non-Qualifying)- 5 marks
Post Doctoral Fellowship- 2 marks
Note (1): Non-qualifying degree refers to additional qualifications obtained in addition to the qualifications required for the position. If a Ph.D./M.Phil./Post Doctoral Fellowship is deemed necessary for the position, no weightage marks will be awarded. Weightage marks will be awarded only to non-qualifying degrees that are claimed in the application and obtained on or before the application deadline.
Note (2): Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of the qualification specified in the notification must present an equivalency certificate or the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of certificate verification, and only such qualification will be considered equivalent to the prescribed qualification.
- Those who have passed the State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) for College Lecturers administered by the Government of Kerala are exempt from the State Eligibility Test for Higher Secondary School Teachers.
- People who have passed the National Eligibility Test/Junior Research Fellowship are exempt from the State Eligibility Test.
- Persons with a Ph.D./M.Phil/M.Ed degree will be exempt from taking the State Eligibility Test if their M.Phil in the relevant subject was awarded by one of Kerala’s universities or recognized as equivalent by one of Kerala’s universities.
- Teachers who have completed ten (10) years of approved teaching service at the High School level in the General Education subordinate service are exempt from taking the State Eligibility Test. [GO(P) No. 36/2005/Gl.Edn., dated February 4, 2005]
- According to G.O.(Ms) No.288/15/Gl.Edn. dated 13.11.15, SC/ST and Differently Abled candidates will be given a 5% mark relaxation in Post Graduation.
Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Vacancy 2023 PDF
The number of available positions for the 2023 HSST Malayalam Recruitment 2023 will be announced shortly. The PDF below contains information about the anticipated HSST Malayalam Vacancy 2023.
Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Selection Process 2023
The selection process of HSST Malayalam Recruitment 2023 include;
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
It is mandatory for candidates to pass all those rounds in order to be considered for the position.
Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Apply Online 2023: Direct Link
Candidates who meet all of the requirements may apply for the position by clicking the provided link.
Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Recruitment 2023: Steps to Apply
Follow the below steps to apply for the mentioned post.
- To access the HSST Malayalam apply link, go to https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi.
- In the table on the right, enter your login information.
- Select the Notifications tab.
- Select the HSST Malayalam Recruitment link from the list of options.
- When prompted, click “Apply Now” (if eligible).
- After you’ve completed the required fields, click “Continue.”
- To proceed, enter the photo’s information.
- Examine the form carefully and submit.
Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Apply Online 2023: Application Fee
- There is no application fee for this post.
Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Recruitment 2023: Documents Required to Apply
- Certificates to prove Educational qualification
- Certificates as proof of age
- Certificates to prove driving eligibility
- Medical certificate for eye sight (Should be from an Ophthalmologist not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon under the Government)
- Medical certificate for physical fitness (Should be obtained from a Medical Officer under the Government not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon)
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
Kerala PSC HSST Malayalam Salary 2023: Pay Scale
An HSST malayalam teacher could earn between 45,600 and 95,600 per month. This pay may vary depending on a variety of factors such as education, experience, and other benefits. It is critical to remember that, due to government regulations, this salary is subject to change on a regular basis.