Applications are invited by Kerala Public Service Commission from eligible women candidates for recruitment to the post of Supervisor under ICDS. Interested candidates who are born between 2.1.1982 and 1.1.2000, both dates inclusive can apply. The last date for submitting the application is 30th January 2019.
Application Procedure for Kerala PSC ICDS Supervisor
- Interested candidates can submit their application through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission (http://www.keralapsc.gov.in) after registering under the One Time Registration Scheme.
- Once the candidate is registered with the One Time Registration Scheme, he/she will be provided with a User ID and Password. The candidate shall log in to their profile using their User ID and Password and shall apply by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button provided against the respective post in the notification link.
- An application fee is not required.
- The photograph of the candidate that is uploaded in the profile should be taken on or after 31.12.2010 and once uploaded it shall be valid for a period of one year from the date of uploading.
- Care should be taken to print the name of the candidate and the date of taking the photograph at the bottom portion in the white background.
- Differently abled candidates are not eligible to apply.
Entri is an award-winning online platform which helps students to prepare for various competitive examinations and keeps them updated on various exam schedules. Practice question papers and mock tests for Kerala PSC, SSC CHSL, SSC CGL, IIT JEE Mains, NEET, KEAM, and Comedk are available for students to know where they stand and prepare accordingly. Doubt forums are also made available to students to provide a platform for them to interact with experts and clear all their doubts and queries. A suitable app to help you stand out in various competitions.
Entri wishes all the candidates the very best for the upcoming examination!