Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission released an official notification about the Kerala PSC Laboratory Assistant (Factory) Recruitment 2022 on their website. They are aiming to fill up 1 vacancy of Laboratory Assistant (Factory) in State Farming Corporation of Kerala Limited. The online applications can be submitted from 30 April 2022 and the Last date to submit an Online Application is 1 June 2022.
Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Notification 2022: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Post Name||Lab Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Selection Process||Direct Recruitment|
|Last Date to Apply||1st June 2022|
Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Notification 2022: PDF
Candidates that meet the requirements can apply for the position by following the directions in the official notification. To download the official notification PDF, click to the Link below
Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Notification 2022: Exam Dates
|Application Starting Date||30th April 2022|
|Application Last Date||01st June 2022|
|Exam Date||Not Yet Released|
Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Notification 2022: Vacancy
Currently there is 1 vacancy for the post of Kerala PSC Lab Assistant for the candidates belonging to the General category.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancy|
- The above vacancy is currently in existence in State Farming Corporation of Kerala Limited for the general category of this post.
- 3% of the total vacancies reported shall be reserved for eligible DA candidates (Limited to the category of Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy, Low Vision, Hearing Impairment Vide G.O(P).No.1/2013/SJD Dated 03.01.2013.
Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Notification 2022: Salary
The selected candidates will get a handsome salary between INR 19,000-43,600/- per month.
Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Notification 2022: Eligibility Criteria
18-36 Candidates must have been born between the dates of 02.01.1986 and 01.01.2004 (both dates included) to be considered for this position.
Candidates from other backward communities and SC/ST are eligible for the regular age relaxation.
Note: Provisional hands working in the mentioned concern shall be granted age relaxation to the extent of their provisional service put in, up to a maximum of five years from the higher age limit, if they were under the specified age restriction on the date of their first appointment in the said concern.
A Degree in Chemistry of a recognized university.
- Rule 10(a)ii of Part II of KS&SSR is applicable.
- Candidates who claim an equivalent qualification to the one listed in the notification must present an equivalency certificate issued by the concerned organization/relevant government order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, and only that qualification will be considered equivalent to the prescribed qualification.
- Candidates must show a Gazette Notification in this respect, along with a Non Creamy Layer Certificate / Community Certificate, at the time of certificate verification if the original caste / community declared in the application differs from that entered on the SSLC book.
- Those candidates who submit applications with false claims of qualification and submit confirmation for writing the examination, regardless of whether they are present or absent for the examination, would face appropriate disciplinary action as per KPSC Rules of Procedure (1976) Rule 22.
Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Notification 2022: How to Apply?
- Before applying for the position of Lab Assistant, go to keralapsc.gov.in and register.
- After completing the one-time registration process, the candidate should log in to their profile and apply for the position of Lab assistant using their UserID and password.
- In the Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Notification link, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button for the post.
- The shot should not have been taken before December 31, 2012. At the bottom of the photograph, the aspirant’s name and the date it was taken should be printed.
- The photo, once submitted as described above, is valid for ten years from the date of upload.
- There will be no application cost for the applicants.
- By clicking the link Registration Card of their profile, candidates can view their profile.
- If necessary, a printout of the same can be obtained.
- Aspirants are responsible for the accuracy of personal information and password security.
- Double-check that all of the information on the profile is correct before submitting it.
- Keep the User-ID safe in case you need to contact the selection committee again.
- Applications are preliminary and cannot be modified or deleted once they have been submitted.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted and will be cancelled without notice.
- As needed, important documents indicating the applicant’s experience, community, qualification, age, and other aspects must be submitted.
- Note: On June 1, 2022, at 12:00 a.m. The deadline for submitting applications is Wednesday, beyond which time they will not be considered.
Aspirants for the Kerala PSC Lab Assistant recruitment 2022 should be aware that, according to the previous recruitment pattern, no application fee is required to be submitted with the application form. As a result, the Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Exam 2022 has no application costs.
Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Notification 2022: Application Link
The candidates can click on the link below to apply for the Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022.
Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Notification 2022: Selection Process
Direct recruitment will be done to fill the position of Kerala PSC Lab Assistant.
I hope you found this article useful. The secret to clearing an exam is to prepare methodically and strategically. If you’re a candidate looking to start your dream job but don’t know where to start, our Entri app has you covered. Our staff will provide you with content and insights on the topics that affect you. Become a member of our app today and enroll in one of the many programs available. Stay up to date on various elements of the subject you’re interested in by using the app. Please feel free to leave any questions or concerns in the comments area. We will make every effort to reach back. Remove any self-doubts and negative thoughts from your mind. Make an effort to maintain a clear viewpoint. Consider why you desire this. Concentrate on the positive aspects of your situation and work diligently. Each day is a valuable gift that has been placed upon us, so make the most of it. Make an effort to improve yourself. Today is the day; let’s hope it goes well. Best wishes.