Table of Contents
Kerala Govt Public Service Commission released the notification of Rank list for Lab Assistant. Interested candidates can download complete vacancy notification through www.keralapsc.gov.in. Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Exam was conducted by Kerala Public Service Commission to recruit eligible candidates for various posts. Candidates can easily check their Kerala Lab Assistant Rank List Result 2022 Status. Moreover, we will also provide you the direct link in this article, which you can check your Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Result latest news by visiting the official website.
|Kerala PSC Lab Assistant 2022 notification|
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC)|
|Posts Name||Lab Assistant (Part I – General Category, Part II – Fishermen/ Dependent of Fishermen category, Part III – Society Category)|
Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Rank List 2022
|Rank||Sl.no||Name||Marks||Date of Birth||Community||Remarks|
|1||1||RESMI R RAJU||65||05.05.1986||OBC-VANIKA VAISYA|
|2||2||Parvana Nair M S||60||03.01.1994|
|3||3||Shiji P B||50||20.05.1985||SC-PERUMANNAN|
Scheduled Caste Converts to Christianity
Economically Weaker Section
LIST OF DIFFERENTLY ABLED CANDIDATES FOR 3% RESERVATION Low Vision
Locomotor Disability/Cerebral palsy
- The Ranked List will be in force till the publication of a new Ranked List after the expiry of a minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier.
- Candidates will be advised for appointment in accordance with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation as amended from time to time, if applicable, against vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendancy of this list.
- As the advice for appointment depends on the occurrence of vacancies, there is no guarantee that all candidates included in the list will secure appointment.
- The candidates remaining in the list at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the list.
- Any candidate can relinquish his/her right for appointment in writing duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID Proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General conditions.
- The request for relinquishment received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the Official website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission upto the finalisation of Ranked List.
- After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of requisition based on which he/she is to be advised.
How To Find Kerala PSC Laboratory Technician Result 2022
- At first, students need to visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission @ keralapsc.gov.in.
- You can find the main page.
- Now look for Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Result 2022.
- Hit on the available link.
- Provide your hall ticket number.
- Press on the SUBMIT button.
- View your results.
- Also, take a print out.
Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Cut Off Marks 2022
The candidate needs to pass the minimum qualification to clear the Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Exam. Check out Kerala PSC Lab Assistant cut Off Marks 2022. A huge number of students have appeared for the Kerala Public Service Commission exams. Meanwhile, clearly you can get a lot of info. If you want accurate details then go down. Kerala Public Service Commission is taken responsible to declare the Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Results. Hence, collect all the details before the declaration of the results.
Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2022
All the applied aspirants for the above posts must take a look at this section for precise data regarding the Kerala PSC LA Exam Pattern 2022. The insights given here will assist the candidates with more marks in the examination. This Kerala Lab Assistant Exam Pattern 2022 gives brief knowledge about various insights like the subject names, the number of questions, total marks, and duration which are very helpful for preparation.
- The maximum mark of the exam will be conducted in 100.
- The time duration of the exam is 1 hour 30 minutes OR 90 minutes.
- The mode of the exam is online (objective multiple choice).
- The questions are based on Educational Qualification.
- The medium of the exam is English.
- This exam has 10 sections and each section carries 10 marks.
|Name of Subject||Number of Marks|
|Fish Biochemistry and Nutritional Value||10 Marks|
|Fish Spoilage||10 Marks|
|Fish Preservation||10 Marks|
|Chilling of Fish||10 Marks|
|Freezing of Fish||10 Marks|
|Fish Packaging||10 Marks|
|Fishery By products||10 Marks|
|Quality Control in Fish||10 Marks|
|Handling of Fish onboard Fishing Vessels||10 Marks|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
- If a written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile.
- Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test.
- The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely.
- The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phones registered with it.
Why is it important to choose Entri?
- Excellent online platform for all the Competitive Exams.
- Provides updated materials created by the Entri Experts.
- Entri provides a best platform with full- length mock tests including previous year question papers.
- You can download the app for free and join the required classes.
- Entri wishes you all the best for your examinations and future endeavors.
- Entri is always ready with answers to the questions you ask.
- Why waiting? Start your studies today. All the best.
“YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE GREAT TO START, BUT YOU HAVE TO START TO BE GREAT.”