Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) had recently released the recruitment notification for the post of Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and the last date to apply for the same is 18th December 2019. Candidates can expect the exams on or before June 2020. Since the essential qualification is the Matriculation (SSLC) the number of applicants is expected to be higher as compared to other PSC exams. Here is an overview of the Kerala PSC LDC eligibility criteria.
Kerala PSC LDC: Highlights
The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Kerala according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
- The one and the only way for the Kerala PSC application is through the Thulasi portal. For checking the Kerala PSC LD Clerk 2020 notification, candidates should visit their Thulasi account for submitting the application.
- Commission usually invites the applications from the eligible candidates in an interval of three years to fill the Lower Division Clerk (LDC) position across various departments in the government services.
- If you miss this golden opportunity to enter the government services you have to wait till 2023 for the next LDC notification.
- The pay scale for the LDC position shall be Rs. 19000/- to Rs. 43600/-.
- The notification stated that there will be district-wise vacancies for Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Idukki, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram, Wayanad, Trivandrum, Kozhikode, Kannur, and Kasargod. The total vacancies are not estimated yet.
Kerala PSC One Time Registration: Thulasi Portal
All the recruitment exams conducted by the Kerala PSC can only be applied if the candidate has registered themselves through the “One-Time Registration” window. This statutory body conducts examinations on various posts under the state government. Candidates can sign up through the Thulasi application of Kerala PSC for the registration. Once the profile is created candidate can log on for subsequent purposes.
Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk: Eligibility
Candidates who have passed SSLC or any equivalent are eligible for this exam.
Candidates age limit should be between 18-36, Only candidates born between 02-01-1977 and 01-01-1995 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward communities.
Kerala PSC LDC: How to apply
- Visit the official website, https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/home-2 .
- Do the one-time registration in which the candidates have to enter the name, DOB, gender, father’s name, mother’s name, religion, mobile number, email id, user id, and password.
- After this, log in and fill the personal details, identification marks, etc, in the application.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature in the LDC application form 2020.
- Click on the submit button.
As always Entri App is the best platform that will help you to ace these exams. You can find mock tests related to the exams you are preparing and also avail of online help and support from our subject experts. Diligently answering previous years’ question papers will definitely prove to be fruitful as it helps to understand the exam pattern, standard of questions and also your weak areas. Here is some information related to the Kerala PSC LDC Exam which will help you prepare well for the exam instead of losing precious time looking for it.
Good luck with the exam preparation! The commission will publish the time, date of the exam in due course of time, so stay tuned to our website for more updates.