Table of Contents
The Kerala PSC recruitment is considered one of the best opportunities for candidates to secure a government job. The examination is conducted for the recruitment of eligible candidates to various posts under KPSC. The candidates who want to pursue a government job can start applying for this post. The applications will be released online from the official website once the notification is published.
To score a good position in the rank list, the candidates who are applying for the post must have complete knowledge regarding the various aspects such as post, duties, and the kind of questions asked during the examination. Also, the candidates are expected to stay updated with all the notifications and events regarding the examination and prepare accordingly.
Kerala PSC LP School Teacher Notification 2021
The Kerala PSC LP School Teacher notification released was released on 15-11-2021. Listed below is a table consisting of all major aspects of the Kerala PSC LP School Teacher exam 2021, The candidates are expected to follow up the same and updates will be made accordingly.
|1||Name of post||L P School Teacher (Malayalam Medium)|
|2||Scale of pay||₹ 25200-54000/-(PR)|
|3||Number of vacancies||District wise|
|5||Method of appointment||Direct Recruitment (from candidates belonging to
Hindu Nadar community only)
|6||Age Limit||18-43. Only candidates born between 02.01.1978
and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible
to apply for this post. [including the relaxation as
per para 2(i) of the General Conditions].
LP School Teacher Recruitment 2021-Insights
The mode of Application is online which has to be filled only by One Time Registration from qualified candidates belonging to the Hindu Nadar community of Kerala State for selection to the post.
- The Applications submitted by candidates belonging to communities other than those notified will be summarily rejected by the committee.
- No rejection memo will be issued to such candidates.
- A Ranked List will be prepared for Ernakulam district in pursuance of the notification declared.
- A Ranked List thus prepared and published as per this notification shall remain in force for three years from the date of publication of the NCA Ranked List.
- The Candidates should apply for the post to the Ernakulam district only where the vacancy is existing and should note the name of that district against the relevant column of the application.
SI No Name of District Ernakulam 1 Date of publication of Ranked List 28.12.2018 2 Category No. 387/14
- The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. (MS)No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971.
- A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is
- not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years of continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district.
- Even if the transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS)No.4/61/PD, dated 02.1.1961.
- Candidates already in Government service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
- If the community claim in the application differs from the community noted in SSLC, then such changes are to be published in the Gazette on or before the last date of the receipt of application.
I hope this article was helpful. If you are a candidate who wants to pursue a career in the banking sector and looking for a good start, our Entri app has got it covered for you. Our team will help you with content and insights related to the examination. Feel free to post any queries and doubts in the comment section. We will try our best to reach out. Push away all those self-doubts and negative thoughts. Try to have a clear vision. Ask yourself why you want this. Focus on the good and work hard. There is a saying that goes like this, Get up and set your shoulders to the wheel-how long is life for you? as you have come to this world leave some mark behind or where is the difference between your trees and stones they too come into existence decay and die. Today is the day, hope for the best. Good luck