Table of Contents
Kerala PSC has released the special recruitment notification for the Scheduled Tribe for the post of non-vocational teacher in various subjects on November 3, 2021. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post now. It is to be noted that the candidates have to apply for the post through the one-time registration portal before the deadline. The final date to submit the online application form is December 1, 2021.
Kerala PSC Non Vocational Teacher Special Recruitment 2021-22
|Name of Department||Kerala Vocational Higher Secondary Education|
|Post name||Non-Vocational Teacher in Various Subjects
(Senior) (Special Recruitment from ST only)
|Salary Scale||₹ 39,500-83,000|
Available Vacancies for the Subjects
Method of Appointment
Direct Recruitment is the selection procedure for the special recruitment post of non-vocational teachers under the Kerala PSC. The candidates can refer to the official website of Kerala PSC for further information regarding the post.
Eligibility Criteria for Non Vocational Teacher Special Recruitment
The age limit mentioned for the special recruitment post by the Kerala PSC is 23-45 years. Ie, the candidates who are born between 02.01.1976 and 01.01.1998 can apply for the post.
- The candidates should possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 45% points given by any of the Universities in Kerala or equivalent eligibility.
- Ed Degree in the concerned topic taken after a regular program of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or eligibility acknowledged as equivalent thereto by a University in Kerala.
- In the absence of persons with B.Ed. Degree in the concerned subject, B.Ed. Degree in the concerned department as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the Universities in Kerala.
- In the absence of persons with a B.Ed Degree as specified in items (1) and (2) above, persons with a B.Ed Degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Must have passed the State Eligibility Test in the concerned subject for the post of Non-Vocational Teacher conducted by the Government of Kerala or by the agency authorized by the State Government.
- Exceptions are mentioned in the official notification, the candidates can check the official notification before applying for the post
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Non Vocational Teacher Post
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of Kerala PSC
- Then go to the apply online portal and register your ID
- After registering with your ID and password, you can sign in to it
- After getting into your profile, make sure to fill in the data as prescribed
- The candidates can upload the required documents, signature and photograph
- Candidates are required to read the complete instructions and guidelines mentioned there before the final submission
- After the final submission, ensure to take a printout for the future references
Download Kerala PSC Non-Vocational Teacher Notification 2021-22
If you are interested in applying for the Kerala PSC Non vocational teacher post under the special recruitment category, you can apply through the online one time registration portal. Make sure to apply for the post before the deadline. December 1, 2021 is the final date to apply for the post. If you are planning to grab a government job, Download Entri App and get all the necessary study notes to prepare for the upcoming government exam.