Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has released the Rank List for the post of Peon on 04th May, 2022. The selection for this post is done through direct recruitment FROM AMONG THE PART-TIME EMPLOYEES IN KSFE LTD (Cat No: 276/2020) IN KERALA STATE FINANCIAL ENTERPRISES LIMITED and interview was conducted for the same by the Commission. The Rank List of eligible candidates have been released by the Commission on it’s official website – keralapsc.gov.in. Selected candidates can find their name and roll number in the Rank List.
Kerala PSC Peon Rank List 2022: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Peon|
Kerala PSC Peon Rank List 2022
The following is a list of candidates for the position of PEON/WATCHMAN (DIRECT RECRUITMENT FROM AMONG THE PART-TIME EMPLOYEES IN KSFE LTD ON Rs. 15665-26790/- IN KERALA STATE FINANCIAL ENTERPRISES LIMITED (Cat. No. 276/2020) who were interviewed and found suitable by the Commission and are listed in order of merit. This Ranked List is brought into force with effect from 04-05-2022.
|2||10||SUJEENDRAN V A|
|3||6||MANI K V|
|6||2||MEENA V V|
|7||9||ASHIKALI M T|
|8||13||SWAPNA T J|
|9||1||ARUN RAJ C P|
|11||12||VAHIDA T A|
|13||16||VIPIN T P|
|16||4||DEEPA K G|
|17||14||CHITHRA P K|
Kerala PSC Peon Rank List 2022 Download
Download the Kerala PSC Peon Rank List for 2022.
How to Download Kerala PSC Peon Rank List 2022?
The rank list is also available on the Kerala Public Service Commission’s official website. You only need to follow the simple guidelines below:
- To begin, go to the Kerala Public Service Commission’s (KPSC) official website.
- Then, on the Homepage, click the Results Tab.
- Select the Ranked Lists option now.
- Select the Peon Rank List 2022 ranked list from the new page that displays.
- Finally, save the ranking list on your computer for future use.
Important Notes in Ranked List
- The Ranked List will remain in effect until a new Ranked List is published after a minimum of one year has passed, or until three years have passed, whichever comes first.
- Candidates will be notified of vacancies reported to the Commission during the pendency of this list in line with the rules and orders regarding reservation and rotation, as revised from time to time, if applicable.
- Because appointment advice is based on the availability of positions, there is no assurance that all individuals on the list will be hired.
- The candidates remaining in the list at the time of cancellation will have no claim at all for appointment on the basis of the inclusion of their names in the list.
- Any candidate can relinquish his/her right for appointment in writing duly attested by Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self attested copy of an ID Proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General conditions.
- The request for relinquishment received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the Official website of the Commission will be honoured against the requisitions of vacancy that is pending with the Commission up to the finalisation of Ranked List.
- After the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of requisition based on which he/ she is to be advised.
I hope you found this article useful. The secret to clearing an exam is to prepare methodically and strategically. If you’re a candidate looking to start your dream job but don’t know where to start, our Entri app has you covered. Our staff will provide you with content and insights on the topics that affect you. Become a member of our app today and enroll in one of the many programs available. Stay up to date on various elements of the subject you’re interested in by using the app. Please feel free to leave any questions or concerns in the comments area. We will make every effort to reach back. Remove any self-doubts and negative thoughts from your mind. Make an effort to maintain a clear viewpoint. Consider why you desire this. Concentrate on the positive aspects of your situation and work diligently. Each day is a valuable gift that has been placed upon us, so make the most of it. Make an effort to improve yourself. Today is the day; let’s hope it goes well. Best wishes.