Table of Contents
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has invited applications for the post of Pre – Primary Teachers. Applications for Kerala PSC Pre Primary Teacher can be done online only by One Time Registration by eligible candidates. Candidates who have already registered can submit the applications through their profile. Applications can be submitted until Wednesday, 2 February, 2022 in the official website of Kerala PSC ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in.’
Kerala PSC Pre Primary Teacher 2022 Notification
|Recruiting Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Circular number||CATEGORY NO: 751/2021|
|Name of Post||Pre Primary Teacher|
|Number of vacancies||One|
|Location of placement||Kozhikode|
|Scale of pay||Rs 25200 – Rs 54000|
|Last date for application||2 February 2022|
|Method of application||Online|
|Method of recruitment||Direct recruitment|
Kerala PSC Pre Primary Teacher 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Kerala Public Service Commission will only consider the applications from those candidates for the post of Pre Primary Teacher who satisfy the criteria set by them. All other applications will be subject to rejection. Applicants are required to go through the criteria and ensure their eligibility before proceeding with the submission of application.
Kerala PSC Pre Primary Teacher 2022 – Age Limit
Applications from candidates who are in the age group of 18 – 40 will be considered for the Pre Primary Teacher vacancy of 2022. To be eligible candidates should be born between 02.01.1981 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included). Usual age relaxation will be given for candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC). It should be noted that in any case maximum age limit shall not exceed 50 years.
Kerala PSC Pre Primary Teacher 2022 – Educational Qualification
Candidates aspiring to apply for the post of Pre Primary Teacher 2022 should have at least any one of the qualifications mentioned below:
- A Pass in SSLC examination conducted by the Commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala or its equivalent.
- A Certificate of successful Completion of Nursery Training issued by the Kerala Government or the former Travancore – Cochin Government or the former Travancore or Cochin Government.
- Nursery Training Certificate issued by the Indian State Council for Child Welfare.
- Balasevika Training certificate issued by the State Council for Child Welfare.
- Pre- Primary Teachers Training Certificate issued by the commissioner for Government Examinations, Kerala.
Candidates who an educational qualification to any of the above mentioned will have to produce relevant Government Orders during verification to prove that the qualification claimed is equivalent to the prescribed qualification for the post. Applicants who are TTC ( Teacher Training Certificate ) or TSLC ( Technical School Leaving Certificate) holders along with any of the above mentioned qualifications will be given preference.
NOTE: Candidates who are already holding the post of Pre Primary Teacher in any one district under the Government service are not eligible to apply for this post.
CONCESSIONS REGARDING APPOINTMENT AND AGE LIMIT
Candidates who claim concessions by virtue of any of the following reasons should select “Are you eligible for age relaxations “ as ‘yes’ in the online application and give details in the following space. Failure to do this will lead to rejection of concession. Applicants belonging to these categories will have to produce documents to prove their eligibility.
- Wives of Jawan i.e. those soldiers who are in active service and those working in Base Establishment will be given preference for the post.
- Laboratory Attenders in the departmental High Schools in the state who have completed at least 5 years of satisfactory service and who possess the prescribed qualification will be exempted from age
- First Class Scouts and Guides will be given preference in the matter of appointment as teachers.
Kerala PSC Pre Primary Teacher 2022 – Application Process
Applicants should take utmost care while filling the application form. Read the application process given below and see that all the details given are correct.
- All applications have to be submitted online. All other forms of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in’ before applying for the post of Pre Primary Teacher.
- Candidates who have already registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their user ID and password.
- Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in their profile.
- Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
- Applicants should mention the name of Kozhikode district against the relevant column in the application.
- Applicants will have to upload a photograph taken after 31.12.2011. The name of the candidate and the date on which the photograph was taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion.
- While filling the application form, candidates should submit a confirmation for attending the written/OMR/Online Test if an examination is conducted as part of this selection. This has to be done through their One Time Registration profile. Only these candidates will be able to generate and
download the admission tickets within 15 days from the date of test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected.
- Before final submission of the application on the profile, candidates must ensure that all the information in their profile are correct. Applications once submitted cannot be altered or deleted.
- Candidates are advised to keep a soft copy of the online application for further reference.
- Candidates should take the print out of the application by clicking on the link ‘My Applications’ in their profile. The print out of the application will be required for all correspondences with the Commission.
- All original documents to prove educational qualification, experience, community, age, etc., have to be produced as and when called for.
Entri app has been successful in helping several Kerala PSC aspirants in cracking the prestigious and competitive examination. Our experts provide video classes, lecture notes and all round preparation for PSC exams. Candidates also get access to several mock tests. Join Entri now and start preparing for your dream job.