Kerala Public Service Commission has conducted recruitment for selection of candidates to the post of Range Forest Officer (Kerala Forest Department). Further, the selection of candidates is on Examination and Interview round. However, Kerala PSC has now released the Rank List of the recruitment in the order of the suitability of candidates. In this article, check out Kerala PSC Range Forest Officer Rank List 2022 and get the direct link to download the same. All the best aspirants!
Kerala PSC Range Forest Officer Rank List 2022
According to the latest notification in the official web portal of Kerala Public Service Commission, the rank list for the post of Kerala PSC Range Forest Officer (Forest Department) is out now. All the candidates who appeared for the online Examination and subsequently Interview session may now check the list for their names.
Ranked Lists and Particulars- Latest
- Rank List No. 308/2022/SSVI, Cat No. 190/2016 s Range Forest Officer on Rs. 20740-36140/- (PR) in Kerala Forest Department
- Rank List No. 309/2022/SS IV, Cat No. 330/2019 s Range Forest Officer (SPECIAL RECRUITMENT FROM AMONG SC/ST) – on Rs. 39500-83000/- in Kerala Forest & Wild Life Department
Both the ranked lists are brought into force with effect from 23/06/2022
Ranked Lists and Particulars- Previous
- Ranked List No. : 039/2021/SSVI , Cat. No. : 544/2017 which contains the list of candidates for selection to the post of RANGE FOREST OFFICER on Rs.39500-83000/. in KERALA FOREST DEPARTMENT, interviewed and found suitable by the Commission and arranged in the order of merit.
- Ranked List No. : 40/2021/SS VI , Cat. No. : 213/2016 s the list of candidates for selection to the post of RANGE FOREST OFFICER(by transfer from Forest Officers namely Wildlife Assistant, Deputy Ranger, Forester and Beat Forest Officer) on Rs.20,740-36,140/-(PR) in KERALA FOREST DEPARTMENT, interviewed and found suitable by the Commission and arranged in the order of merit.
- Ranked List No. : 41/2021/SS VI , Cat. No. : 191/2016 which contains s the list of candidates for selection to the post of RANGE FOREST OFFICER(by transfer from approved probationers in the Kerala Ministerial Subordinate Service or Kerala Ministerial Service in Forest Department) on Rs.20,740-36,140/-(PR) in KERALA FOREST DEPARTMENT, interviewed and found suitable by the Commission and arranged in the order of merit.
All the three ranked lists are brought into force with effect from 28/01/2021.
Important Details regarding Kerala PSC Range Forest Officer
|Authority||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post||Range Forest Officer|
|Department||Kerala Forest Department|
Important Notes Regarding the Ranked List
Here are some important notes on the ranked list published by the Kerala PSC for the post of Range Forest Officer (Kerala Forest Department):
- The Ranked List of candidates published by the Kerala Public Service Commission for the post of Range Forest Officer (Kerala Forest Department) will cease to be with effect after one month from the date of commencement of training (Forest Range Officers Course) or 3 months from the date of coming into force of the ranked list whichever is later.
- The revaluation and rechecking of answer scripts is not allowed according to the current procedure.
- Candidates who require image and tabulation sheet of their answer sheet of the forest range examination shall remit the fee of Rs.335/- per paper in any of the Treasuries in the State (Head of account: 0051 PSC–800–State PSC–99 other receipts).
- Any candidate can relinquish his/her right for appointment in writing duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of State/Central Government with signature, name, designation and office seal along with a notarized affidavit and a self-attested copy of an ID Proof bearing photograph as enlisted in the General conditions.
- However, the request for relinquishment received within 15 days from the date of publication of Ranked List in the Official website of the Commission will be honored against the requisitions of vacancies that are pending with the Commission up to the finalization of Ranked List.
- Furthermore, after the publication of the Ranked List, the request for relinquishment will be considered only if such request is received on or before the date of receipt of requisition based on which he/she is to be advised.
Why Learn from Entri:
Start preparing for all Kerala PSC Examinations with us. Stay tuned to Entri for all important updates and results! We will provide you with the latest notification on all major competitive exams. Furthermore, you can avail full length mock tests and previous year question papers of various exams on subscribing to Entri. We wish you all the best for your upcoming examinations. Make your learning experience a happy and memorable one with us!
- Top notch & experienced tutors to learn from.
- Mock tests in various regional languages available.
- Fully loaded Current Affairs Section
And lots more! Subscribe Today!