Table of Contents
The applications for Kerala PSC Sanitary Chemist Exam 2023 were already called from qualified candidates. The last date scheduled for applying is 16 August 2023. Candidates should apply for the exam through online mode. The Kerala PSC Sanitary Chemist 2023 selection will be held in 2 phases: Written Test, Interview and Document Verification. Aspirants who have applied for Kerala PSC Sanitary Chemist recruitment 2023 will have to go through the selection process.
A total of 4 vacancies have been released under the Kerala PSC Sanitary Chemist recruitment process 2023. Hope this article on Kerala PSC Sanitary Chemist Selection Process 2023 has been helpful. Go through the article to get a detailed outlook of the phases of the selection process. We hope you found the information you are looking for.
Kerala PSC Sanitary Chemist Selection Process 2023
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is conducting recruitment for the post of Sanitary Chemist in 2023. The exam board has issued the latest recruitment notification against the post of Sanitary Chemist, Category No. 127/2023 in Kerala Water Authority. The Kerala PSC has released the official notification declaring the exam dates of the upcoming Kerala PSC Chemist exam 2023. The exam will be conducted under the coordination of the Cooperative Marketing federation Products Limited Department.
The selection process for the post will be conducted through the following stages;
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Kerala PSC Sanitary Chemist Selection Process: Written Exam (Phase I)
The initial stage of the Sanitary Chemist in Kerala Water Authority Selection Process is Written Examination. The candidates who are preparing for the exam should be aware of the exam pattern and the syllabus of the exam. The updated exam pattern plays a crucial role in the selection process. The exam will be conducted for 100 marks. The exam will be an objective type test that is based on the OMR / online valuation. The candidates can start the preparation at the earliest. The detailed exam pattern is given below for the candidates to refer to.
Candidates must also pass the written examination which will test their knowledge, skills, and aptitude related to the position. It will also test their ability to apply the knowledge gained in practical situations in the Sanitary Chemistry field.
Sanitary Chemist Exam Pattern 2023
The exam will include questions from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Chemistry, Environmental Science, and Health and Safety Measures. The selected candidate will be responsible for analyzing the chemical aspects of raw materials, store rooms, drug manufacturing, and water and sewage systems.
- Sanitary Chemist Phase I will comprise of an online test.
- The examination shall be conducted in Malayalam language.
- The questions asked in the Kerala PSC Sanitary Chemist exam shall be of objective type.
- Every correct answer will be awarded one mark.
|Topics under consideration||Maximum Marks|
|Coordination chemistry, metallurgy, and bioinorganic chemistry.||10|
|Organic reaction mechanism and stereochemistry.||7|
|Qualitative and quantitative aspects of analysis.||7|
|Carbonyl compounds, carboxylic acids, and their derivatives||6|
|Gaseous, liquid, and solid states||6|
|Atomic structure and chemical bonding.||10|
|Chemical kinetics, surface chemistry, and catalysis||6|
|Alcohols, phenols, ethers, epoxides, and nitrogen compounds||6|
|Ionic and chemical equilibria, phase equilibria||6|
|Aliphatic and aromatic hydrocarbons.||7|
|Halogenated hydrocarbons and heterocyclic compounds||6|
Kerala PSC Sanitary Chemist Selection Process: Interview (Phase I)
The second phase of the selection process is a personal interview. Candidates who qualify for the Written exam will be called for a personal interview. The candidates should have the minimum cut off marks in order to attend the interview. In the interview process, the candidates documents such as certificates are verified by the authority. During the Interview mental skills, language skills, approaching to the question of candidates were examined. The shortlisted candidates list will be published on the official website of Kerala PSC.
The candidates must have the call letter for the interview, which can be downloaded from the official site of UPPSC, and the certificates that prove their educational qualification while going for the Kerala PSC Sanitary Chemist interview. Candidates shall appear in person for verification of the original documents on the date, time, and venue allotted by the Commission, at their own expense.
- Colour printout of Kerala PSC Sanitary Chemist admit card for Phase-II.
- Printout of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
- Copies of unattested passport size colour photograph (which was used for the online application registration).
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name and his date of birth).
- Original and self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/equivalent examination passing certificate and marksheet.
- Original and Self-attested photocopies of Degree mark list (only applicable for three years Degree Course holders with main subject being chemistry, microbiology, or biochemistry, or its equivalent course).
- PG mark list (if any)
- PG scorecard (if any)
- Experience certificate in the format prescribed by the Commission
- Certificates as proof of age
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- If the caste of the candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their application and should produce Community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the gazette notification for the same at the time of certificate
- Personal ID card – Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license( any one)
- Income Certificate
- Latest passport size photo
Kerala PSC Sanitary Chemist Selection Process 2023: Eligibility
The Kerala Public Service Commission has released the criteria to shortlist eligible candidates for the post of Sanitary Chemist. All candidates must ensure that they possess all the standards laid by the commission. Applications of the candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected by any furthur invoice.
Candidates must meet the following educational requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in science, with the main subject being chemistry, microbiology, or biochemistry, or its equivalent, earned from an accredited university, national institute founded by the federal government, or institution founded by the Keralan government.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 36.
- Candidates for this position must have been born between 02.01.1987 and 01.01.2005 (both dates included).
- Aspirants from other backward communities and SC/ST are qualified for the typical age relaxation.
Kerala PSC Sanitary Chemist Allotment 2023
The Combined marks for Online Written Test and Interview will be considered for the final selection of the candidates. The allotment for the KPSC Sanitary Chemist will be published on the official website of Kerala PSC after the exams. Read thoroughly the instructions given by the Kerala PSC to know more about the Snitary Chemist selection procedures.
Kerala PSC Sanitary Chemist :FAQs
Q. What does sanitary chemist mean?
Ans: Analyze organic or inorganic compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions, using chromatography, spectroscopy, or spectrophotometry techniques. Evaluate laboratory safety procedures to ensure compliance with standards or to make improvements as needed.
Q. When will the Kerala PSC Sanitary Chemist Notification 2023 be released?
Ans: KPSC Sanitary Chemist Notification 2023 be released on July 17, 2023.
Q. What are the eligibility requirements needed for KPSC Sanitary Chemist Recruitment 2023?
Ans: A Bachelors Degree in Science with Chemistry / Bio Chemistry / Microbiology as the main subject or its equivalent obtained from a recognized University / National Institutes established by the Central Government or Institutions established by Government of Kerala. And between the ages of 18 and 36.
Q. How many vacancies are currently released for KPSC Sanitary Chemist?
Ans: A total of four vacancies are currently released for the post of Sanitary Chemist in the Kerala Water Authority.
Q. What is the job of sanitary chemist?
Ans: Job Description for Chemists : Conduct qualitative and quantitative chemical analyses or experiments in laboratories for quality or process control or to develop new products or knowledge.